Time: December 4, 2017 at 8am to December 8, 2017 at 5pm
Street: Monrovia street, comet house
Website or Map: https://goo.gl/suHK7q
Event Type: training
Organized By: Datastat Research Center
Latest Activity: Oct 13
In the rapidly changing and global context we live in, conflict is a feature of our current reality. Private and public sector organizations, find that they have to be more equipped to deal with different types of conflict. Personal conflicts, interpersonal conflicts and structural conflicts all point to the need for more effective tools for lasting problem-solving. Strategic negotiations and conflict management skills are critical skills for any manager to be effective in the workplace.
Conflict situations are common in the work situation. It is thus important for managers to become familiar with the principles, processes, and techniques of conflict management and negotiations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course targets the following: Executives, sales people, human resource managers, professionals, mediators, trainers; anyone who runs into conflicts and wants to increase their skill at negotiating effective agreements.
• Acquire powerful skills to influence and persuade others toward shared goals
• Become more confident and creative at keeping the perceived level of conflict low enough to get win-win results through cooperation, negotiation, partnership.
• Demonstrate strategy and tactics of distributive bargaining and integrative negotiation planning
• Describe the importance of communication in negotiations.
• Discover new ways to manage interpersonal differences to prevent conflicts from becoming tiresome or emotionally draining.
• Discuss the functionof power in negotiation processes.
• Distinguish the key planning elements required for successful negotiations.
• Explain the nature of the of negotiation process.
• Explore the attitudes, behavior, and strategies that help people manage conflict constructively
• Identify key elements in integrative negotiations.
• Illustrate the role of perception, cognition and emotion in the negotiation process.
• Provide tools to get beyond conflict and improve the quality of relationships.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
MODULE 1: Conflict Management
MODULE 2: Preparing for Negotiations
MODULE 3: Engaging in Negotiations
Course Duration: 5 Days
Training Center: Datastat Training Center, Nairobi, Kenya
Start Date: 12/04/2017
End Date: 12/08/2017
Fee: Ksh 70000, $800
APPLY ONLINE: https://goo.gl/suHK7q
TELEPHONE : +254724527104