mepeace.org

Kingsley Hartman's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Sussan. You mean, you discussed the creation of Jordan, don't you. YOUR discussion i…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 11, 2012 to " Three Years after the War on Gaza " - Comments Welcome

46 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

"IRIT  Ghazi brought up an article by Barry Rubin  and here is a snippet. It fits in…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 11, 2012 to " Three Years after the War on Gaza " - Comments Welcome

46 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

"Sussan. The wantom acts of murder against Jews precedes the State of Israel. 1929 an…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 10, 2012 to " Three Years after the War on Gaza " - Comments Welcome

46 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

"Irit. Running away when someone does not agree with you is in fact a sign that one d…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 10, 2012 to " Three Years after the War on Gaza " - Comments Welcome

46 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

"Irit. What exactly do you stand for. What should be done about Gaza? What should be…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 9, 2012 to " Three Years after the War on Gaza " - Comments Welcome

46 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

"Sussan , you are so right. We have taken over your country and given 78% of it to Tr…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 9, 2012 to " Three Years after the War on Gaza " - Comments Welcome

46 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

"Irit. Right, you do not agree with everything that "Hamas does" and what about the c…"

46 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

"Irit I want, I wish,  my country to be the honest one it had been until the occupati…"

46 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

"Sussan. It is very rude to speak for someone other than yourself and I am sure Irit…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 8, 2012 to " Three Years after the War on Gaza " - Comments Welcome

46 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

"Irit. Really? How is it Israel's fault? Too many IDF soldiers there, too many Jews l…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 8, 2012 to " Three Years after the War on Gaza " - Comments Welcome

46 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Gerald Deazon posted a status
Sep 13
Datastat Research Center posted events
Sep 10
Robert Roberts posted a blog post

6 great online resources that help students write a good thesis

All through a child’s educational period, all students are required to acquire essential knowledge,…See More
Sep 6
Gerald Deazon and Eva are now friends
Aug 30
Aug 24
Aug 15
Jul 30
Robert Roberts posted a blog post

How students can successfully work on their assignments

In as much as most students choose programs that match their interests and which brings them the…See More
Jul 24

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service