mepeace.org

Kingsley Hartman's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Sussan. You mean, you discussed the creation of Jordan, don't you. YOUR discussion i…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 11, 2012 to " Three Years after the War on Gaza " - Comments Welcome

46 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

"IRIT  Ghazi brought up an article by Barry Rubin  and here is a snippet. It fits in…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 11, 2012 to " Three Years after the War on Gaza " - Comments Welcome

46 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

"Sussan. The wantom acts of murder against Jews precedes the State of Israel. 1929 an…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 10, 2012 to " Three Years after the War on Gaza " - Comments Welcome

46 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

"Irit. Running away when someone does not agree with you is in fact a sign that one d…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 10, 2012 to " Three Years after the War on Gaza " - Comments Welcome

46 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

"Irit. What exactly do you stand for. What should be done about Gaza? What should be…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 9, 2012 to " Three Years after the War on Gaza " - Comments Welcome

46 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

"Sussan , you are so right. We have taken over your country and given 78% of it to Tr…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 9, 2012 to " Three Years after the War on Gaza " - Comments Welcome

46 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

"Irit. Right, you do not agree with everything that "Hamas does" and what about the c…"

46 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

"Irit I want, I wish,  my country to be the honest one it had been until the occupati…"

46 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

"Sussan. It is very rude to speak for someone other than yourself and I am sure Irit…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 8, 2012 to " Three Years after the War on Gaza " - Comments Welcome

46 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

"Irit. Really? How is it Israel's fault? Too many IDF soldiers there, too many Jews l…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 8, 2012 to " Three Years after the War on Gaza " - Comments Welcome

46 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Kayi Mivedo updated their profile
Tuesday
Eyal Raviv posted a discussion

Uri Avnery: Siamese Twins

Uri Avnery's Column(Reprinted on mepeace.org with the express permission of Uri Avnery)​Siamese…See More
Saturday
Fatma Eldesouky updated their profile
Jun 13
Linda Nothing posted a status
May 27
James OFFUH and Linda Nothing are now friends
May 26
Eyal Raviv posted a discussion

Uri Avnery: The Luck of the Gambler

Uri Avnery's Column(Reprinted on mepeace.org with the express permission of Uri Avnery)​The Luck of…See More
May 25
Profile IconLinda Nothing and Fatma Eldesouky joined mepeace.org
May 25
Datastat Research Center posted events
May 17

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service