mepeace.org

eileen fleming's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Less than a month after returning to USA after my first trip to Israel Palestine…"

eileen fleming replied Jan 27, 2009 to Here is the Haaretz article about mepeace.org. Please introduce yourself.

23 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"Since 2003, I have been an active participant in a Global Volunteer effort that was…"

eileen fleming replied Jan 20, 2009 to What will YOU do for peace in the Middle East?

54 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"What do Zimbabwe, Burma, North Korea and Israel have in Common? They are the ONLY s…"

eileen fleming replied Dec 12, 2008 to Cruelty and silence in Gaza -- by Jonathan SPYER (The Jerusalem Post -- Dec. 11, 2008)

8 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Paul RETI

"As an American-Irish dissident and Christian Anarchist who just returned home from m…"

eileen fleming replied Nov 27, 2008 to An Open Letter on the Middle East to President Elect Barack Obama

29 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Earl Prignitz

"Thank you very much for all this info. My intuition as to why they won't let Vanunu…"

eileen fleming replied Jul 26, 2008 to How Vanunu Harms Israel: BAD PR!

4 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by eileen fleming

""The wall fell in Berlin, The Wall will fall in Bil'in"-That is the chant I learned…"

eileen fleming replied Jul 22, 2008 to

just now

"I once wrote an Op-ed and called Vanunu a prophet. When he read the piece, he emaile…"

eileen fleming replied Jul 16, 2008 to How Vanunu Harms Israel: BAD PR!

4 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by eileen fleming

"In America, mis-informed Christians have been led by the Armageddon-based foreign-po…"

eileen fleming replied Jul 15, 2008 to Are all anti-Zionists bigoted Jew-haters?

145 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Paul RETI

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service