mepeace.org

Ghazi al-Galini's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Igor:  You are right on as far as I'm concerned in the main in the subject of the ab…"

Ghazi al-Galini replied Apr 5, 2012 to The Biggest Obstacle of Them All: The West Bank and the Israeli Settlements

69 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Igor Gonev

"The women, once rescued, tell stories of virtual confinement.  Yes, they married vol…"

Ghazi al-Galini replied Apr 4, 2012 to The Biggest Obstacle of Them All: The West Bank and the Israeli Settlements

69 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Igor Gonev

"Yad L'achim deals with Jewish women from Israel who have married Muslim men from Isr…"

Ghazi al-Galini replied Apr 4, 2012 to The Biggest Obstacle of Them All: The West Bank and the Israeli Settlements

69 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Igor Gonev

"Here, Tim, I'll help you simplify:  There is an Israeli Jewish organization that has…"

Ghazi al-Galini replied Apr 3, 2012 to The Biggest Obstacle of Them All: The West Bank and the Israeli Settlements

69 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Igor Gonev

"You must be unaware of Yad L'achim, Tim, an organization which has been in existence…"

Ghazi al-Galini replied Apr 3, 2012 to The Biggest Obstacle of Them All: The West Bank and the Israeli Settlements

69 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Igor Gonev

"Well, here's your answer, Tim:  There are relationships in Israel and in Israel/Pale…"

69 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Igor Gonev

"Here's the point, Tim:  It takes only a small percentage of any group, especially in…"

Ghazi al-Galini replied Apr 1, 2012 to The Biggest Obstacle of Them All: The West Bank and the Israeli Settlements

69 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Igor Gonev

"You make more logical errors, Tim.  To begin with, you cannot just freely speak of M…"

Ghazi al-Galini replied Mar 30, 2012 to The Biggest Obstacle of Them All: The West Bank and the Israeli Settlements

69 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Igor Gonev

"I said you were niave about the possibility of non-rigged elections, Tim.  That you…"

Ghazi al-Galini replied Mar 30, 2012 to The Desperate Need For Building An Economy for Gaza

66 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Jeff stern

"I realize over the last two years, Sussan, that it is ridiculous to even try to resp…"

Ghazi al-Galini replied Mar 29, 2012 to The Desperate Need For Building An Economy for Gaza

66 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Jeff stern

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Datastat Research Center posted events
Saturday
Datastat Research Center posted events
Jan 9
Datastat Research Center joined a group
Thumbnail

Peace NGO Forum

network of Palestinian and Israeli NGOs working towards peaceful relations. As strength is found in…See More
Jan 9
Eyal Raviv posted a discussion

Uri Avnery: Why I am Angry

Uri Avnery's Column (Reprinted on mepeace.org with the express permission of Uri Avnery) ​Why I am…See More
Jan 6
Dr. Nabeel Awaad shared Eva's video on Facebook
Jan 5
David Graycat posted discussions
Jan 3
David Graycat posted a discussion

I am sorry but this is totally gay in the bad way. How can we have peace with Netanyahu in charge?

Bibi is just some guy who thinks is such a victim while he orders out strikes on brown people’s…See More
Jan 2
Profile IconJohn McDonald and Amitai Abouzaglo joined mepeace.org
Dec 31, 2017

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service