mepeace.org

Jason Silberman's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"cliffs notes?"

Jason Silberman replied Mar 27, 2008 to

just now

"I just wanted to chime in on the whole debate about Israelis commenting on internal…"

Jason Silberman replied Mar 27, 2008 to 'If we just increase the force a bit more, they'll get the message'

47 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Yigal D. Kahana

"Hi John, I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't making any personal statement that…"

Jason Silberman replied Mar 27, 2008 to 'If we just increase the force a bit more, they'll get the message'

47 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Yigal D. Kahana

"Yeah I just read thanks. It obviously is well-known that large numbers of Palestini…"

Jason Silberman replied Mar 26, 2008 to 'If we just increase the force a bit more, they'll get the message'

47 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Yigal D. Kahana

"I meant to focus, as usual, less on governmental actions, but rather more on the vie…"

Jason Silberman replied Mar 26, 2008 to 'If we just increase the force a bit more, they'll get the message'

47 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Yigal D. Kahana

"I'm not saying there is no such thing as a victim. But my point was focusing on the…"

Jason Silberman replied Mar 26, 2008 to VICTIMHOOD: Man loses arm in accident. How should he live from then on?

13 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Jason Silberman

"I think that victimhood is important. I think not only does the recent years of the…"

Jason Silberman replied Mar 25, 2008 to VICTIMHOOD: Man loses arm in accident. How should he live from then on?

13 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Jason Silberman

"I was trying to think of a similar situation that Jews would be offended by - like i…"

Jason Silberman replied Mar 20, 2008 to Muslims and the media

48 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Yigal D. Kahana

"I was thinking about this a lot over the weekend. Perhaps what I'm trying to get at…"

Jason Silberman replied Mar 16, 2008 to "How can we best get the religious to truly believe that peace is what we need?"

7 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Jason Silberman

"I agree that a new political reality can help lead to a proper long-lasting peace, w…"

Jason Silberman replied Mar 13, 2008 to "How can we best get the religious to truly believe that peace is what we need?"

7 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Jason Silberman

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Jilian Millares updated their profile
Thursday
Eyal Raviv posted a discussion

Uri Avnery: Despair of Despair

Uri Avnery's Column (Reprinted on mepeace.org with the express permission of Uri Avnery)​Despair of…See More
Sep 17

Uri Avnery: A Confession

Uri Avnery's Column (Reprinted on mepeace.org with the express permission of Uri Avnery)​A…See More
Sep 9
Ateret Horowitz is now a peacemaker on mepeace.org
Sep 6

Uri Avnery: Crusaders and Zionists

Uri Avnery's Column (Reprinted on mepeace.org with the express permission of Uri Avnery)​Crusaders…See More
Sep 2
Suman Chowdhury Mony updated their profile
Aug 25
Eyal Raviv and Teresa Nacli are now friends
Jul 8
Eyal Raviv posted discussions
Jul 8

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service