mepeace.org

Jill Harrison's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"so true ~ and harder to have this much needed conversation with those who've made th…"

Jill Harrison replied Mar 25, 2016 to How do we create Peace in the world?

22 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

"Mick - i'd like to ask you if you've seen the movie 'Encounter Point'? if so, i'd li…"

Jill Harrison replied Jan 28, 2009 to How do we create Peace in the world?

22 Jan 3
Reply by David Graycat

"i agree that most people will get defensive & even pig-headed about their ideolo…"

Jill Harrison replied Jan 20, 2009 to Introduction to Conflict theory #2 - the five Human Identity Needs satisfiers

32 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Basil Keilani

"*smile* yes - that is really the crux if it all - isn't it Peace be with _you_ too"

Jill Harrison replied Jan 20, 2009 to Introduction to Conflict theory #2 - the five Human Identity Needs satisfiers

32 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Basil Keilani

"survival is a struggle for all beings - i do not believe any single race/ideology ha…"

32 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Basil Keilani

"hello Mazin - i tend to lump all (or maybe most) group identities as 'triblaistic',…"

Jill Harrison replied Jan 19, 2009 to Introduction to Conflict theory #2 - the five Human Identity Needs satisfiers

32 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Basil Keilani

"Dror - i ask this because i have heard Arabs who live in Israel who feel they are di…"

Jill Harrison replied Jan 19, 2009 to Israel Palestine 101 ?

23 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Ron

"can a Jewish state allow for political & religious freedoms for all its resident…"

23 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Ron

"Corey, i wonder at your experiences of group identity, which feels rigid to me - whe…"

Jill Harrison replied Jan 19, 2009 to Introduction to Conflict theory #2 - the five Human Identity Needs satisfiers

32 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Basil Keilani

"well, the process of conflict resolution i've observed (& i am no expert in it -…"

23 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Ron

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Gerald Deazon posted a status
Sep 13
Datastat Research Center posted events
Sep 10
Robert Roberts posted a blog post

6 great online resources that help students write a good thesis

All through a child’s educational period, all students are required to acquire essential knowledge,…See More
Sep 6
Gerald Deazon and Eva are now friends
Aug 30
Aug 24
Aug 15
Jul 30
Robert Roberts posted a blog post

How students can successfully work on their assignments

In as much as most students choose programs that match their interests and which brings them the…See More
Jul 24

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service