mepeace.org

Ada Aharoni's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I am glad Haaretz gave some positive covering to MePeace, that has brought us some n…"

Ada Aharoni replied Jan 21, 2009 to Here is the Haaretz article about mepeace.org. Please introduce yourself.

23 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"Dear Friends, Since the year 2000, together with our excellent webmaster, El Deib,…"

Ada Aharoni replied Jan 21, 2009 to What will YOU do for peace in the Middle East?

54 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"Dear David, This is a great idea, I am all for a global PEACE DAY on the last day o…"

Ada Aharoni replied Oct 11, 2008 to 31 dec 2008 - i love iPeace Day - in the ME

12 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by David Califa

"Dear Vincent and Abed, We at IFLAC ( www.iflac.com ), consider our tentative propos…"

Ada Aharoni replied Sep 20, 2008 to WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PEACE CONFERENCE PROGRAM?

17 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by Eyal Raviv

"Dear Hayyim, CC Eyal, Hiba, Yigael, Thanks for your two emails. Please remember th…"

Ada Aharoni replied Sep 20, 2008 to WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PEACE CONFERENCE PROGRAM?

17 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by Eyal Raviv

"Dear Hayyim, Corey, John and Neri, Hayyim, your response to Gad is exactly what I w…"

Ada Aharoni replied Sep 18, 2008 to WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PEACE CONFERENCE PROGRAM?

17 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by Eyal Raviv

"Dear Vincent, (cc to Paul) Thank you for fyour support concerning the PEACE CONFEEN…"

Ada Aharoni replied Sep 18, 2008 to ISRAELI PALESTINIAN PEACE CONFERENCE

7 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Yigal D. Kahana

"The proposed ISRAELI PALESTINIAN PEACE CONFERENCE PROGRAM. Dear All, Paul, Vincent,…"

Ada Aharoni replied Sep 18, 2008 to Roni Segoly Please Don't Leave

5 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

"Dear Naso, I am so glad to hear that you are a symbolic Peace Bridge, a Palestinian…"

Ada Aharoni replied Sep 12, 2008 to PEACE AND THE NAQBA OF THE JEWS FROM ARAB COUNTRIES

16 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Ada Aharoni

"Dear John, Eyal, and commentators above, Warm thanks for your appreciation and your…"

Ada Aharoni replied Sep 12, 2008 to PEACE AND THE NAQBA OF THE JEWS FROM ARAB COUNTRIES

16 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Ada Aharoni

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Jilian Millares updated their profile
Thursday
Eyal Raviv posted a discussion

Uri Avnery: Despair of Despair

Uri Avnery's Column (Reprinted on mepeace.org with the express permission of Uri Avnery)​Despair of…See More
Sep 17

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service