mepeace.org

All Discussions Tagged 'Palestinian' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thank you Ilana Haggerman, Hagit Aharoni and friends

Thank you too Ethan Bronner, despite some criticisms in the past...   Rosa Parkes lives on in Israel: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/27/wor

Started by Stewart Mills

0 Jul 27, 2011

Impact of unilateral Palestinian declaration of statehood

I have no answers, and not much content.  I will write more in due course, but wanted to see what the collective wisdom is:   What will hap…

Started by James

1 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Sussan

Documentary Photo Project: The Conflict Through the Eyes of Women

Hello!   I'm coming to Israel and the West Bank on January 18th and I'm looking to connect with women who are interested in participating i…

Started by Melanie Aronson

1 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Irit Hakim-Keller

Why Palestinians must declare statehood now to push the peace process and two-states

My column on PalestineNote.com and also posted on www.YallaPeace.com on why the Palestinians MUST declare statehood now to help insure a su…

Started by Ray Hanania

3 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Ray Hanania

Palestinian rockets land near Sderot -- by Shmulik HADAD (Australian Jewish News -- 08 October 2009)

[Comment: Hamas's testosterone-driven rockets continue to threaten the well-being of the Palestinian people by deliberately inviting retali…

Started by Paul RETI

14 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

Seeking Asylum - Palestinians and Jews - where can they find refuge?

Palestinian and Jewish refugees, UNHCR, UNRWA and the law of return The whole situation in Gaza is disturbing as most inhabitants are help…

Started by Stewart Mills

14 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Paul RETI

The Implementation of the Right of Return

Focus: The Implementation of the Right of Return A realistic solution for the Palestinian refugees to exercise the right of return is for…

Started by Mazin Qumsiyeh

78 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

Is a Palestinian sense of victimization perpetuating the conflict with Israelis?

Using an article by Akiva Eldar, Mazin started this discussion Is an Israeli Jewish sense of victimization perpetuating the conflict with P…

Started by Paul RETI

8 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Basil Keilani

Fixing UNRWA -- by James G. LINDSAY (The Washington Institute -- January 2009)

[Comment: A rare must read for all really interested in the welfare of the Palestinian People. ==PmR] Fixing UNRWA: Repairing the UN’s Trou…

Started by Paul RETI

1 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Paul RETI

Images of bloodshed obscure truth -- by Albert DADON (The Australian -- January 22, 2009)

[Highlight: "I did not notice any media hysteria about these attacks on southern Israel, in fact, barely a mention. What country in the wor…

Started by Paul RETI

29 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Ron

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Federico Hewson is attending an event
Thumbnail

Online Peace Talks - August 31 at mepeace.org/chat

August 31, 2014 from 8pm to 9pm
The event: …See More
yesterday
Federico Hewson liked Eyal Raviv's event Online Peace Talks - August 31
yesterday
Sam House posted a discussion

Discipline of Peace

I wanted to draw our attention to the work of the World Foundation For the Discipline of Peace. …See More
yesterday
shyam tosawad liked Ruth Loeser's profile
Monday
Shawn Rodriguez and Jacques Banne are now friends
Monday
José Hamra Sassón and Libby and Len Traubman are now friends
Monday
Yvette Nahmia-Messinas posted a blog post

The Death of the Win-Lose Paradigm and the Birthing of Another

The Win-Lose paradigm belongs to humanity’s past. Once we had winners and losers. Once this…See More
Saturday
Jan Heilig posted a status
"You might be interested see http://j.mp/1oQwW6A A black comedy film by Syrian director Tamer Al Awam, who died while filming inside Syria."
Saturday

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service