In my view, the difference between an advocate and a peacemaker is that real peacemakers:
1) Do not moderate comments on their home page.
2) Do not moderate comments on their blogs.
3) Are prepared to be *friends* with ANYONE here.
4) Respond respectfully to all others here.
5) Treat others in ways that they themselves would prefer to be treated.
You and I are on the same side. We are likely to agree. You are also a fighter and I respect you but there is no point talking with someone who agree with you. We in Isreal do this all the time. You and I should talk to arabs who want peace but we should speak to bad people as well. This hurts me a lot but I see no other way.
for sure arable less than Israeli on this web i think this because not all Palestinian know about it
not all Palestinian manage ENGLISH
ALSO NOT ALL PALESTINIAN HAVE COMPUTER SETS AT HOME THIS BESIDE living ramadan which has special social tradition such as gathering and spending long hours in mosques