1. Chat is a great feature that will be introduced permanently at the appropriate time.
2. I am responsible for what happens on mepeace.org. What you suggested is not true.
3. John's post was deleted. He was notified of this.
4. We expect our peacemakers to participate according to our guidelines and to be aware of when they cross the line.
5. We have moderation to encourage constructive and positive interaction. I realize this will take time and ask for patience.
6. Rule #9 we expect our community to abide by: "Do not in any way undermine our community, persons, or purpose off the site. Support us off the site."
7. People who undermine the community -outside or inside it- cannot continue to part of it.
8. This is indeed food for reflection. We will have our moderation team assure our vision, values, guidelines and rules for our community.
On a personal note, thanks for you investment and concern. It is appreciate and I am committed to making this work for you as for the others.
Thank you Mary,
The trend we are committed to is peacemaking in the spirit of our vision, values and guidelines. We have rules to enable us to uphold this commitment to our community. I understand the concerns you voice. It is important for me to make clear that we are building a community. We are not aiming pistols here, we are deliniating our expectations of this community.
I appreciate your investment and concern. I also value your contributions to our site and your constructive insights. And I know you have responsibilities for a site.
Responsibility for a community requires accountability for that community and for creating a space that is safe and comfortable for interaction. As a community of peacemakers, and our responsibility is great.
So we have developed vision, values, guidelines and rules for our community. And as the founder here I feel it necessary for us to uphold these for everyone.
This work demands responsibility - response ability. I feel that.
While you are absolutely entitled to feel any way you please about your own religion (on a personal level);
when you project that onto the general level you begin to disrespect others and their religion.
"Religious people don't respect me..." ???!!!
Nice attempt at changing the subject.
Too bad it's completely irrelevant to your question
1) "Explain me please how my contributions are not consistent with your vision, values, guidelines and rules?"
which I did nothing more than answer.
Show me a single quote on mepeace where a religious person made an equally offensive comment about your atheism.....
as one who really committed to mepeacea or actually to the peace feild
you send all the mepeace memebrs a periodical update about all the new members. according to the last update from u today there is more than 1000 members which is really great development so my two question:
1- why despite this great number of members there are only about 20 active and the same people here in the website which seems as a limited circle?
2-why almost te new members began their interaction and so fast they go away?