Modern Ultra-Capitalism seems to have lots of similarities to Bolshevism.
1. Both promote godlessness through design.
2. Both promote a pseudo super individualistic beliefs.
3. Both seem to promote a new conception of man based off primarily of philosophy rather then solid evidence.
4. Both down play the importance of most humans while making a few some type of god man!
5. Both talk of global re-envisionment of the world with new world order.
6. Both use deceit, black propaganda and war instead of success to spread.
7. They are both doomed to fail.
Note recent articles on Y-net show that the former was also led by Jew's with extremist ideology. The Randian Ideal seems to be against empathy which is the only thing which holds back the murderer either the murderer's mind itself or the person beside the murderer who can convince him to stop, so this has the potential to kill more people and notice that desire is the source of evil in most mind and this hold selfishness as the highest emotion also. So do you think there is a similarity or do you think they are totally different. Lets realize that communism and capitalism result in the same thing a godless society in which the government/monopolistic corporation control everything and everyone except a few is a slave!