mepeace.org

Communication between the Palestinians and the Israelis and the peace-loving people across the world،Possible exchange of views meeting the possibilities of direct radio contact or via the Internet

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

it`s so good both sides Palestinians and the Israelis to Communicate each other , if we do this step we`r gonna pass half the way to peace . some people think that this communicate is not important but i say to these people that if you want peace you need to try all the methods that reach it not try one method and give up if it failed, you must try over and over again untill you reach peace .
I would so much to work towards reaching Peace between the Palestinians and the Israelis. I have friends on both sides. There are a lot of great brains getting loss this terrible conflict. Let us join hands together towards a life in harmony, prosperity and peace.
I do not know how I can reach this goal with all of you, of course, while living in Hamburg, Germany. I do not speak nor Hebrew but have respect for those two great civilisations.
Salaam and Shalom.
Mahmood

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Dr. Craig Considine updated their profile
yesterday
Eyal Raviv posted a discussion

Uri Avnery: The Terrible Problem

Uri Avnery's Column (Reprinted on mepeace.org with the express permission of Uri Avnery)​The…See More
Oct 13
3 events by Datastat Research Center were featured
Oct 13
Profile IconJames Peterson and Olta Totoni joined mepeace.org
Oct 13
Henrique Ajudarte PS Nassif updated their profile
Oct 11
Henrique Ajudarte PS Nassif liked Yafiah Katherine Randall's blog post Sufism in Israel
Oct 10
Lee Diamond shared a profile on Facebook
Oct 4
Datastat Research Center posted events
Oct 2

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service