mepeace.org

Communication between the Palestinians and the Israelis and the peace-loving people across the world،Possible exchange of views meeting the possibilities of direct radio contact or via the Internet

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

it`s so good both sides Palestinians and the Israelis to Communicate each other , if we do this step we`r gonna pass half the way to peace . some people think that this communicate is not important but i say to these people that if you want peace you need to try all the methods that reach it not try one method and give up if it failed, you must try over and over again untill you reach peace .
I would so much to work towards reaching Peace between the Palestinians and the Israelis. I have friends on both sides. There are a lot of great brains getting loss this terrible conflict. Let us join hands together towards a life in harmony, prosperity and peace.
I do not know how I can reach this goal with all of you, of course, while living in Hamburg, Germany. I do not speak nor Hebrew but have respect for those two great civilisations.
Salaam and Shalom.
Mahmood

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Eyal Raviv posted a discussion

Uri Avnery: The Most Moral Army

Uri Avnery's Column (Reprinted on mepeace.org with the express permission of Uri Avnery)​The Most…See More
Mar 18

Uri Avnery: Perhaps the Messiah will Come

Uri Avnery's Column (Reprinted on mepeace.org with the express permission of Uri Avnery)​Perhaps…See More
Mar 11
Yousef Aburaiya liked Yousef Aburaiya's profile
Mar 10
Yousef Aburaiya liked Yousef Aburaiya's profile
Mar 10
Dan Jacob updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Jacob posted a status
"Actually, I'm not a peace maker in the sense that I believe the only way to peace is war. I know what it takes to create a world without war"
Mar 5
Profile IconDan Jacob, Yousef Aburaiya, Jide Jegede and 3 more joined mepeace.org
Mar 4

Uri Avnery: The Cannons of Napoleon

Uri Avnery's Column (Reprinted on mepeace.org with the express permission of Uri Avnery)​The…See More
Mar 4

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service