Potential interns must meet the following requirements:
- Interns must be able to contribute to MEPEACE for a minimum of two months. Interns that can stay longer receive preference.
- Applicants must be able to write at an academic level in English.
Proficiency in Hebrew or Arabic is considered a plus. MEPEACE’s internships are not paid.
MEPEACE interns will engage in the following kinds of work:
- Developing resources to share on mepeace.org.
- Organizing and contributing to mepeace.org events, online and on the ground.
- Admin of mepeace.org
- Promotion online
- Grant writing
- In order to apply for an internship, please send your resume/cv plus an answer to the two questions below to Eyal Raviv at email@example.com.
- What do you seek to gain from your internship at mepeace.org?
- Which of your qualifications should we keep in mind while evaluating your application?
- Please keep your answers to both questions under 500 words (total for both).
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Eyal at firstname.lastname@example.org.