Daniel Simon Leigh's Page
- My personal story:
- Born and bred into a middle-class traditional Jewish family, educated in Jewish schools until 18 and then out into the big wide world... Now I am 24, and an agnostic Jew. I believe in Humanism and that we are not going to move forward if we are still fighting over land or violence. Violence doesn't solve anything.
- Why I want peace:
- You cannot perceive beauty but with a serene mind.
Henry David Thoreau
- Interests and activities:
- Being free, living life, friends and family, making music, hippie jams, seeing everything with own eyes, listening to music of varied umbrella-genres, travelling to places new, playing games, having life experiences, good and bad, walking aimlessly around, drinking in the sunshine, staff, fire, taking dog for long walks, capturing life, living in the moment
- Something you didn't know about me:
- My hair grows really fast
- Favorite website:
- How I found mepeace.org:
- Drunken research rampage after reading the latest local Jewish press; clicked on a link from KolDor
- What I want to achieve here:
- To connect with people
- Do you promise to respect others and our guidelines and not spam?
Daniel Simon Leigh's Photos
Daniel Simon Leigh's Videos