It's Yosefa Leah's birthday today!
- Irving, TX
- United States
- Share on Facebook
- Recent Blog Posts
- Photo Albums
- My personal story:
- I am the child of an Israeli dual-citizen and the sister of an Israeli. I am also a Jew for peace and for Palestinian Solidarity as well as the right of return for Palestinians. Just ask for more details.
- Why I want peace:
- We must deconstruct the dangerous conflation between Zionism and Judaism. As Jews, we must separate ourselves from a political ideology that mimics the same rhetoric used against our own people. Palestinians have lived in Palestine peacefully with Jews for decades. We must grant the right to return and immediately cease targeted and systemic violence, genocide and the eradication of human rights.
- Interests and activities:
- Social justice, music, dance, writing, reading, anything outside, volunteering, learning new languages, and I love my job.
- Something you didn't know about me:
- I was one of only and handful (maybe 5?) Jews in a pro-Palestine march in Fort Worth, TX in 2014.
- Favorite website:
- How I found mepeace.org:
- What I want to achieve here:
- I want to network with local, national, and international folks to create dialogues and move forward. I want to work to distance ourselves from Zionism.
- Do you promise to respect others and our guidelines and not spam?