Training Course on Establishing And Strengthening Farmer Organizations
Farmers’ organizations (FO) are effective channels of communication between the member-farmers. Without them, a situation of isolated voices would arise, that lack coordination and general power to affect the behavior of agricultural service providers. .
By the end of the course, learners will have:
- Have gained practical knowledge on the various types of typical Farmer organizations
- Understood the key steps in establishing farmer organizations
- Be able to establish the roles of extension services in farmer organizations
- Understood the key issues influencing participation in farmer organizations
- Understood the various strategies/empowerment methods that can be applied to farmer organizations
- Knowledge of the policy issues influencing establishment and strengthening of farmer organizations
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Establishment of farmer organizations
- Role of extension service providers
- Participation in farmer organizations
- Factors influencing farmer organizations
- Empowerment to farmer organizations
Proficiency in use of English language
Meet admission criteria
- The participant must be conversant with English
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and A Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
- One-yearpost-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Payment should be done at least a week before commence of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, so as to enable us prepare better for you
The trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach such as presentations, group work, guided sessions of practical exercise and web based tutorials
ONLINE TRAINING IS NOW AVAILABLE
START DATE: 09/03/2018
END DATE: 09/07/2018
APPLY ONLINE: https://bit.ly/2v15DUV
START DATE: 09/17/2018
END DATE: 09/21/2018
APPLY ONLINE: https://bit.ly/2AknICt
Postal Add: 5402-00100
Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No: +254724527104
Head Office: Comet House 1st floor 12A, Along Monrovia Street