Training Course on Monitoring & Evaluation, Data Management & Analysis for
Monitoring and evaluation, data management and analysis for health sector programmes involve the assessment of the how various health programmes operate. The training will focus on programme monitoring data, behavioral and biological trends data and evaluation of programmes. The increasing demands on country monitoring and evaluation systems can only be met if better systems are built and supported.
The training will take approximately 5 days
The course will mainly target the members of the society who have general knowledge on monitoring and evaluation, health professionals, clinicians, clinicians, physicians, researchers all from both the public and private institutions who are willing to acquire skills on Data Management & Analysis for Health Sector Programmes
By the end of this course the participants should be able to:
• Apply concepts, principles, processes and framework for monitoring and evaluation systems in development programmes;
• Design and develop M & E systems for Data Management & Analysis for Health Sector Programmes
• Design and conduct an evaluation on Analysis for Health Sector Programmes
• Formulate result- and change-oriented indicators for monitoring and evaluation
• Use M&E tools for qualitative and quantitative data analysis
• The participant must be conversant with English
• Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work.
• Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
• Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
• The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and A Certificate of successful completion of Training.
• Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
• Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
• One-yearpost-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
• Payment should be done at least a week before commence of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, so as to enable us prepare better for you
The workshop focuses on processing a population census or demographic survey, but participants are encouraged to bring any questionnaire relevant to their job responsibilities. It will be conducted in a hands-on, product-oriented environment. Each participant will have exclusive use of a computer, a tablet or Smartphone, and will receive the latest version of the CSPro software.
ONLINE TRAINING IS NOW AVAILABLE
START DATE: 08/13/2018
END DATE: 08/17/2018
APPLY ONLINE: https://bit.ly/2ubWAQx
START DATE: 08/27/2018
END DATE: 08/31/2018
APPLY ONLINE: https://bit.ly/2zvb82Y
Postal Add: 5402-00100
Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No: +254724527104
Head Office: Comet House 1st floor 12A, Along Monrovia Street