mepeace.org

Compassion, Forgiveness, Reconciliation and Spirituality (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A new (and bold) category! Let's talk about it...

Let's be honest. God, the spiritual world, holy books, and holy men of the past are some of the deepest (if not, the DEEPEST) roots of the…

Started by Melissa Coolidge

27 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Angele Lourice Clark born Rabba

Inspirational Quotations and Images of Peace and Justice

Please use this discussion to post text and images that inspire you towards trying to work for peace and justice. Is the idea for this ori…

Started by Paul RETI

6 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Paul RETI

loneliness

And they all forsook Him and fled...Mark xiv.50. Down through the ages all the simple acts of steadfast devotion,of obedience in difficulty…

Started by REV.O.P.BHATIA

7 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Oliver Haack

traditional pilgrimage journeys on foot, from the port of Jaffa to Jerusalem - The 32nd journey – Autumn 2009 - October 3rd – 10th , 2009

דרך עולי הרגל לירושלים מסלול טיילות ותרבות בעקבות מסורת העליה לרגל ---------------------------------------------------------------------…

Started by Neri Bar-On

1 Oct 11, 2009

Inside Out: Choosing a Meaningful Life -- by Rabbi Jeffrey Kamins (Sydney -- Rosh Hashanah, 5770)

[Comment: Traditional thought and wisdom has value regardless of one's faith and whether one has any “faith”. PmR]Inside Out: Choosing a Me…

Started by Paul RETI

0 Sep 29, 2009

Season's best to all...

The Islamic and Jewish (Hebrew) Calendars are both Lunar calendars. In this solar calendar year, the Jewish Rosh Hashana (New Year) holy da…

Started by Paul RETI

2 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Paul RETI

The Jewish New Year (5770) is nigh -- What does that mean to you?

The first day of the The Jewish New Year (Rosh Hashana of the year 5770) will be on Saturday, September 19, 2009 and the Day of Atonement (…

Started by Paul RETI

5 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Paul RETI

His peace, my peace, our peace!

Not reparenm in English ... smiles I'm new to the site, I hope to be able to help. Surely we are talking about human beings, the value of…

Started by Julio Santos

2 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Basil Keilani

Ethics compassion

Sorry for the English, I'm learning! Compassion is not a feeling of pity, pity, emotional affection. It is a mental state of awareness and…

Started by Julio Santos

1 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Oliver Haack

Headquarters persevering in tribulation!

Hello Friends, Suffering is a necessary condition for knowledge. Who can say of himself or of others who never knew the pain? As the Psalm…

Started by Julio Santos

1 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Oliver Haack

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

izida duranovic updated their profile
Jan 9
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6, 2019
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29, 2019
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4, 2019
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25, 2019
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15, 2019
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9, 2019

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service