mepeace.org

Malcolm Steinberg's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Neri INCREDIBLE!! What a dance between what are inevitably two dance partners... Jo…"

Malcolm Steinberg replied Aug 11, 2010 to The ethnic cleansing of Palestine: Adam Horowitz

29 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Basil, again thanks... you have a compassionate response as always. "The humanity of…"

Malcolm Steinberg replied Aug 11, 2010 to The ethnic cleansing of Palestine: Adam Horowitz

29 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Neri Getting good information is a constant challenge, but I was hoping as much as…"

Malcolm Steinberg replied Aug 10, 2010 to The ethnic cleansing of Palestine: Adam Horowitz

29 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Basil, you said it so well... there is really little needed to add to that, but the…"

Malcolm Steinberg replied Aug 10, 2010 to The ethnic cleansing of Palestine: Adam Horowitz

29 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Hi Basil, Good exposition :) ... sounds like good material for a comedy routine, bu…"

Malcolm Steinberg replied Aug 2, 2010 to The ethnic cleansing of Palestine: Adam Horowitz

29 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Where it the 'here', Tanya? But what you seem to be alluding is to the weight or imp…"

Malcolm Steinberg replied Aug 1, 2010 to The ethnic cleansing of Palestine: Adam Horowitz

29 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Hello Tanya I just got started on mepeace, and glad to meet you. Uri must be an acc…"

Malcolm Steinberg replied Aug 1, 2010 to The ethnic cleansing of Palestine: Adam Horowitz

29 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"I too loved Said.. Orientalism was a wonderful window to see how European colonialis…"

29 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Curious statement you make which I do not disagree with... just curious: "I know Ham…"

29 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Good to meet you, Basil, and thanks for your thoughtful response, I wish to maintai…"

Malcolm Steinberg replied Jul 31, 2010 to The ethnic cleansing of Palestine: Adam Horowitz

29 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Neri Bar-On

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

izida duranovic updated their profile
Jan 9
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6, 2019
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29, 2019
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4, 2019
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25, 2019
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15, 2019
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9, 2019

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service