mepeace.org

MICHAEL STOLZ's Discussions (211)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"Neri 4541 peacemakers and only 4-5 post and mostly to bring their slanted narrative…"

MICHAEL STOLZ replied Oct 6, 2011 to "The People Want Peace with Egypt" in front of Egyptian Embassy in Israel

29 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Stewart Mills

"Neri You are absolutely right that I do not know or understand what this site is all…"

MICHAEL STOLZ replied Oct 6, 2011 to "The People Want Peace with Egypt" in front of Egyptian Embassy in Israel

29 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Stewart Mills

"Neri. Yes, I read feeds about Hamas meeting with Fatah and Ahmadejian meeting with E…"

MICHAEL STOLZ replied Oct 5, 2011 to "The People Want Peace with Egypt" in front of Egyptian Embassy in Israel

29 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Stewart Mills

"Armistice Agreement between Jordan and Israel, Rhodes[15] Article  II (2) “no provis…"

MICHAEL STOLZ replied Oct 4, 2011 to Unilateral Declaration of a Palestinian State

44 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Robert Haymond

"Sussan It just shows that  Shimon Z. Klein let out (unintended) a racist genie out o…"

MICHAEL STOLZ replied Oct 4, 2011 to Unilateral Declaration of a Palestinian State

44 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Robert Haymond

"Stewart: You have gone to a lot of detail to prove that you are in fact completely w…"

MICHAEL STOLZ replied Oct 3, 2011 to Unilateral Declaration of a Palestinian State

44 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Robert Haymond

"Autistic: Pure "nonsense" in its purest sense.Olmert was the worst PM Israel ever ha…"

MICHAEL STOLZ replied Oct 2, 2011 to Unilateral Declaration of a Palestinian State

44 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Robert Haymond

"Stewart I CHALLENGE you to show me where in "Oslo" it is forbidden to build in settl…"

MICHAEL STOLZ replied Oct 2, 2011 to Unilateral Declaration of a Palestinian State

44 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Robert Haymond

"Autistic I have an aversion to replying to posts that are either out of context or s…"

MICHAEL STOLZ replied Oct 2, 2011 to Please put your evidence here... Everyone did the al-Nekba happen?

7 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by MICHAEL STOLZ

"Sussan Very interesting post but alas not quite accurate in its interpretation or at…"

MICHAEL STOLZ replied Sep 28, 2011 to Please put your evidence here... Everyone did the al-Nekba happen?

7 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by MICHAEL STOLZ

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9
Yousef Aburaiya posted a status
"im looking for friends at usa"
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19
Robert Roberts posted a blog post

All the core elements of an essay

Essays are very important in the life of students. Writing essays may be daunting in one way or the…See More
Feb 12

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service