mepeace.org

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I think in the process for facilitating a peace effort, as I have mentioned some whe…"

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta replied Jan 7, 2013 to State of Palestine and Approval of Building New Settlements

56 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Yitzhak Frankenthal

"Dear David Friedfeld, Thanks for your explanation. I would like to know if you could…"

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta replied Jan 1, 2013 to State of Palestine and Approval of Building New Settlements

56 Jan 7, 2013

"Power deceives people to narrow their mind in order to moblize their followers. Hezb…"

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta replied Dec 26, 2012 to The Challenge of Peace: The Internal war

10 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta

"I wonder whether there has been an evalution in what level of the process that seems…"

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta replied Dec 26, 2012 to State of Palestine and Approval of Building New Settlements

56 Jan 7, 2013

"Selamat Natal. Selamat means shalom, salaam in Arabic. The word comes from Arabic an…"

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta replied Dec 26, 2012 to Eire Do Deo: Can Ireland Teach Us About Israeli-Palestinian Peace?

52 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Tim Upham

"Thanks sister Sussan for sharing your experiences to work with people in Northern Ir…"

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta replied Dec 26, 2012 to Eire Do Deo: Can Ireland Teach Us About Israeli-Palestinian Peace?

52 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Tim Upham

"Hi everyone, I would like to continue your discussion. Hope I am inserting my commen…"

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta replied Dec 19, 2012 to State of Palestine and Approval of Building New Settlements

56 Jan 7, 2013

"Sorry to late to say thanks for Tim Upham whose explanation about the economical str…"

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta replied Dec 19, 2012 to Eire Do Deo: Can Ireland Teach Us About Israeli-Palestinian Peace?

52 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Tim Upham

"Thanks sister Sussan for mapping the economical structures of the people in the area…"

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta replied Dec 15, 2012 to Eire Do Deo: Can Ireland Teach Us About Israeli-Palestinian Peace?

52 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Tim Upham

"This is why siblings need to sit to talk on how to share their resources equally. Ta…"

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta replied Dec 15, 2012 to State of Palestine and Approval of Building New Settlements

56 Jan 7, 2013

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service