mepeace.org

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"This is an interesting analysis to show the development of ancient islamic tradition…"

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta replied Dec 15, 2012 to The Challenge of Peace: The Internal war

10 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta

"I have a quetion. Who do control the basic needs of these two communities, for examp…"

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta replied Dec 12, 2012 to Eire Do Deo: Can Ireland Teach Us About Israeli-Palestinian Peace?

52 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Tim Upham

"I think you have brought up very important topic to be considered deeply. I think am…"

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta replied Dec 12, 2012 to State of Palestine and Approval of Building New Settlements

56 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Yitzhak Frankenthal

"I thought that Palestine and the Israeli might have a blood line. The spread of Isre…"

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta replied Dec 12, 2012 to The Challenge of Peace: The Internal war

10 Dec 26, 2012

"Thanks for explaining this. In Indonesia, the speech of the leader of Hamas, Meshaal…"

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta replied Dec 10, 2012 to The Challenge of Peace: The Internal war

10 Dec 26, 2012

"Thanks Tim Upham for your clarification. I never know until you explained the applic…"

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta replied Dec 10, 2012 to State of Palestine and Approval of Building New Settlements

56 Jan 7, 2013

"How is the strengths of politics to separate people who need each other. Just recent…"

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta replied Dec 10, 2012 to Eire Do Deo: Can Ireland Teach Us About Israeli-Palestinian Peace?

52 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Tim Upham

"The number of people whom you call "guerilla" are small. They actually were created…"

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta replied Dec 8, 2012 to Eire Do Deo: Can Ireland Teach Us About Israeli-Palestinian Peace?

52 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Tim Upham

"Dear Tim Upham. Thanks so much for your explanation. Perhaps I missunderstood here.…"

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta replied Dec 8, 2012 to State of Palestine and Approval of Building New Settlements

56 Jan 7, 2013

"This news has shown that the Israeli counterpart seems not willing to share its visi…"

Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta replied Dec 8, 2012 to State of Palestine and Approval of Building New Settlements

56 Jan 7, 2013

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service