mepeace.org

Linda Feldman's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"This info is more up-to-date. http://www.jpost.com/National-News/Israeli-Jews-becomi…"

Linda Feldman replied Jun 27, 2013 to Does Muslims Not Having Control Over Jerusalem, Violate The Five Pillars of Islam?

39 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Tim Upham

"This is an old survey, but it does indicate that 'secular' in in different countries…"

Linda Feldman replied Jun 27, 2013 to Does Muslims Not Having Control Over Jerusalem, Violate The Five Pillars of Islam?

39 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Tim Upham

"Thanks Tim for keeping the sting of inflammatory rhetoric out of your discussion. A…"

39 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Tim Upham

"If the schools are not teaching the circumstances behind the assassination of Rabin,…"

Linda Feldman replied Dec 9, 2011 to Uri Avnery - "YOU are Fed Up?" - Comments Welcome

15 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Sussan

"Neri, You know that I am for a two-state solution myself, given the current state of…"

Linda Feldman replied May 31, 2011 to Breaking News: Netanyahu Announces Peace Agreement to US Congress

23 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Jeff, Your assertion was --and I am quoting you--"The original point was that no wes…"

Linda Feldman replied May 31, 2011 to Breaking News: Netanyahu Announces Peace Agreement to US Congress

23 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Jeff, It is relevant to prove that your assertion was wrong. And your assertion in t…"

23 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"The angle you are missing, Jeff, is a knowledge of history, which is never as simple…"

Linda Feldman replied May 30, 2011 to Breaking News: Netanyahu Announces Peace Agreement to US Congress

23 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Jeff, If you are so beset by fears, how are you ever going to find the way to make t…"

Linda Feldman replied May 30, 2011 to Uri Avnery: Bibi and the Yo-Yos - Your comments welcome

31 May 31, 2011
Reply by Jeff stern

"Jeff, I have lived in Europe off and on for several decades. The problems with immig…"

Linda Feldman replied May 30, 2011 to Breaking News: Netanyahu Announces Peace Agreement to US Congress

23 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Neri Bar-On

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Linda thats me. posted a status
"does anyone come on here these days? I remember when there was lots of interaction."
Thursday
Linda thats me. updated their profile
May 1
Linda thats me. posted a status
"Hello, how is everyone??"
Apr 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9
Yousef Aburaiya posted a status
"im looking for friends at usa"
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service