mepeace.org

ben3dwan's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Basil I do agree with you that if we born in another time or cultur or belife s…"

ben3dwan replied Feb 28, 2009 to "Grim-peacemakers" Do they cause more harm than good?

82 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Basil "We use meditation and prayer to connect with the unseen and use our imaginat…"

ben3dwan replied Feb 28, 2009 to "Grim-peacemakers" Do they cause more harm than good?

82 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"hehehehehe ......... :o) Neri .. well maybe not only that ...... and thnx Basil its…"

ben3dwan replied Feb 26, 2009 to Is langauge a barriar to peacemaking on the web?

10 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Basil Keilani

"I agree to that Yiqal ....."

ben3dwan replied Feb 26, 2009 to Is langauge a barriar to peacemaking on the web?

10 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Basil Keilani

"with regard to desagree I thuot you meant that was 2 God "One simple difference: On…"

ben3dwan replied Feb 26, 2009 to "Grim-peacemakers" Do they cause more harm than good?

82 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Dear Melissa "He's not laughing at us. He's lovingly and patiently waiting for us to…"

ben3dwan replied Feb 26, 2009 to "Grim-peacemakers" Do they cause more harm than good?

82 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Dear Melissa I do agree to what Yiqal had sead in dfrent way in fact and that lead m…"

82 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"very intresting discution ...... and greet topic Melissa I do agree with most of it.…"

82 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"beleive me Coreyt some time I feel Haram for ordanery jewish ppl in a since of they…"

ben3dwan replied Feb 18, 2009 to Is an Israeli Jewish sense of victimization perpetuating the conflict with Palestinians?

39 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"thnak you Mazen I trying my best........ ;o("

ben3dwan replied Feb 18, 2009 to Is an Israeli Jewish sense of victimization perpetuating the conflict with Palestinians?

39 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service