mepeace.org

Thea Berkhout's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Always so upset? Calm down, I aim not your ennemy. If you are a Zionist, than you c…"

Thea Berkhout replied Jan 19, 2010 to Roman Catholic bishops criticize Israel's Jerusalem policies, urge contacts with Palestinians

28 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Basil Keilani

"Violation breed violation. But who began first ? Whith the coming of the zionists…"

Thea Berkhout replied Jan 19, 2010 to Roman Catholic bishops criticize Israel's Jerusalem policies, urge contacts with Palestinians

28 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Basil Keilani

"That about the thread from the US, was on TV, some time ago. And I think that the t…"

28 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Basil Keilani

"Hi David, Do you really think that it is possible to get the US or Israeli headfigur…"

28 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Basil Keilani

"Dear Ohad Are you able to live in peace with Muslims and Christians? And be able to…"

Thea Berkhout replied Jan 18, 2010 to What is Zionism ?

26 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Michael Weis

"About children killed, jewish and palestine. How the news, we get in the west, give…"

26 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Michael Weis

"History of Palestine Part I History of Palestine Part II History of Palestine…"

26 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Michael Weis

"I saw a video on You Tube, when I can find it, i shall put it here, Someone said: Yo…"

26 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Michael Weis

"I think the Zionists are provoking a third world war. Israel has nuclear weapens. Th…"

Thea Berkhout replied Jan 4, 2010 to What are your thoughts on calling Israel an 'Apartheid State'? Is the Barrier an 'Apartheid Wall' or a 'Security Fence'?

233 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Ohad Bracha

"To Michael, (I speak for Holland,) Yes, our government is still dozing. No bad word…"

Thea Berkhout replied Jan 3, 2010 to What are your thoughts on calling Israel an 'Apartheid State'? Is the Barrier an 'Apartheid Wall' or a 'Security Fence'?

233 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Ohad Bracha

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service