mepeace.org

AshDiane Hunt's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Well written and well said, although I am not too sure...nor are any really...whethe…"

AshDiane Hunt replied Aug 13, 2016 to Uri Avnery: The Future Belongs to the Optimists

1 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by AshDiane Hunt

"Hmm, there didn't seem to be a Reply link at the bottom of Michael's response 11th…"

AshDiane Hunt replied Aug 30, 2011 to defend the mepeace.org platform from endless blame game - act locally and think globally

100 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by MICHAEL STOLZ

"Actually *grins* if I wasn't a pacifist I would bang both your heads together. I don…"

AshDiane Hunt replied Aug 11, 2011 to defend the mepeace.org platform from endless blame game - act locally and think globally

100 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by MICHAEL STOLZ

"People have a lot more power than they think or use and I do feel it is up to the in…"

AshDiane Hunt replied Aug 9, 2011 to defend the mepeace.org platform from endless blame game - act locally and think globally

100 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by MICHAEL STOLZ

"And so, all our energy is spent focussing in this way. From the looks of it, in this…"

AshDiane Hunt replied Aug 9, 2011 to defend the mepeace.org platform from endless blame game - act locally and think globally

100 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by MICHAEL STOLZ

"Sussan, I agree with you about the reason for mepeace yet, and this is kindly said,…"

100 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by MICHAEL STOLZ

"Yes, this is exactly what I am talking about. We must look to ourselves. Kindly thou…"

100 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by MICHAEL STOLZ

"I am sorry to hear you were misunderstood, Tanya, yet I think this is a very common…"

AshDiane Hunt replied Aug 8, 2011 to defend the mepeace.org platform from endless blame game - act locally and think globally

100 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by MICHAEL STOLZ

"Thank you kindly, Michael. *smile* Many hands make light work as they say, so the mo…"

AshDiane Hunt replied Aug 8, 2011 to defend the mepeace.org platform from endless blame game - act locally and think globally

100 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by MICHAEL STOLZ

"Really unsure whether you have assumed or misunderstood something from what I wrote,…"

AshDiane Hunt replied Aug 7, 2011 to defend the mepeace.org platform from endless blame game - act locally and think globally

100 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by MICHAEL STOLZ

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Wednesday
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service