mepeace.org

jerry gates's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Basil, for presenting the chronology of this dispute since inception. Hate m…"

jerry gates replied Aug 21, 2010 to How the "ground zero mosque" fear mongering began

4 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Basil Keilani

"Hello Again, Mepeace, Neri must surely know that I have seen some tough times as an…"

jerry gates replied Jan 12, 2010 to What are your thoughts 'Future of Palestinians and Israelis'?

37 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Ohad Bracha

"Long time no see Neri, Good morning! Neri asks a question with a million answers, a…"

jerry gates replied Dec 25, 2009 to What are your thoughts 'Future of Palestinians and Israelis'?

37 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Ohad Bracha

"This event seems to correspond with Benjamin Netenyahu's previous statements concern…"

jerry gates replied Jul 11, 2009 to Israel to allow 24-hour West Bank crossing

8 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Hi Basil, "It's not too late for the state to stop such people taking over it" you s…"

jerry gates replied Jul 3, 2009 to Housing Minister: Spread of Arab population must be stopped

2 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by jerry gates

"Hi adam, good question and from what I can discern, I was wrong to say that, if I di…"

jerry gates replied Jun 29, 2009 to FFF ::: Zionism

142 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"exactly Neri, and Paul, there is a definition to be observed in useing the word love…"

jerry gates replied Jun 28, 2009 to FFF ::: Zionism

142 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Hello to all and thanks to Neri for clearing up a few things about the site, Thanks,…"

jerry gates replied Jun 28, 2009 to FFF ::: Zionism

142 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Thanks to Neri for sponsoring this thread. Netenyahu's speech was what was expected…"

jerry gates replied Jun 18, 2009 to Did you listen to Netanyaho? What do you think?

68 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Bruce Burger

"Asiman and Sami discuss two good issues in bringing up the losses of Jews being expe…"

jerry gates replied Jun 16, 2009 to Did you listen to Obama ? What do you think?

75 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service