mepeace.org

Edwin Adamek's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Salaam Aleikum Hayyim, I tried to get the link to the Charlie Rose interview with Me…"

Edwin Adamek replied Jun 6, 2010 to Free Gaza, Israeli piracy, and nonviolence

68 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Thomas Dixon

"Hayyim I think your analysis is reasonable and subject to more hard facts being made…"

Edwin Adamek replied Jun 4, 2010 to Free Gaza, Israeli piracy, and nonviolence

68 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Thomas Dixon

"Thank you Ohad for your prompt reply. As I said earlier, I speak as a non resident o…"

Edwin Adamek replied Mar 22, 2010 to Israel Crackdown Puts Liberal Jews on the Spot

10 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by G Alexander McDonell

"Hi Ohad and Basil, I write this as an Australian Jew who believes in a Jewish State…"

Edwin Adamek replied Mar 21, 2010 to Israel Crackdown Puts Liberal Jews on the Spot

10 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by G Alexander McDonell

"There is no doubt that Israel, like most sovereign states, particularly powerful one…"

Edwin Adamek replied Dec 12, 2009 to What Does "Pro-Palestinian" Really Mean? -- by Khaled Abu Toameh (Hudson Institute -- November 17, 2009)

66 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Basil Keilani

"I am sorry David but I dont understand what you are on about. What is your reference…"

Edwin Adamek replied Dec 12, 2009 to What are your thoughts on calling Israel an 'Apartheid State'? Is the Barrier an 'Apartheid Wall' or a 'Security Fence'?

233 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Ohad Bracha

"Sorry to disagree with all the naysayers. It is possibly true that the "freeze" is o…"

Edwin Adamek replied Dec 12, 2009 to The Phony Freeze

8 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Paul RETI

"Basil you are 100% correct. Israel's motivations are pretty much what you state - cr…"

Edwin Adamek replied Dec 12, 2009 to What are your thoughts on calling Israel an 'Apartheid State'? Is the Barrier an 'Apartheid Wall' or a 'Security Fence'?

233 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Ohad Bracha

"Hey Luc - fair crack of the whip. I believe those participating in this discussion s…"

Edwin Adamek replied Sep 30, 2009 to What are your thoughts on calling Israel an 'Apartheid State'? Is the Barrier an 'Apartheid Wall' or a 'Security Fence'?

233 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Ohad Bracha

"Poor Yaari - hang on to your fears and paranoia - sounds like you really enjoy those…"

Edwin Adamek replied Jun 4, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service