mepeace.org

Arie Shulov's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Another great example for Palestinian nonviolent resistance is pictured in the film…"

Arie Shulov replied Jul 13, 2010 to Non Violent Resistance

63 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Jeff stern

"Hey Waleed, as i see it, nonviolent resistance was a part of Palestinian struggle a…"

Arie Shulov replied Jul 12, 2010 to Non Violent Resistance

63 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Jeff stern

"Hi all, I think that when people meet together and work together they change the sm…"

Arie Shulov replied May 8, 2010 to MEPEACE.org Chat 02 May - After-event discussion - Civil Society - How to make it work better

11 May 12, 2010
Reply by Basil Keilani

"I think that we must not forget what happend - look at it from all sides. I also th…"

Arie Shulov replied May 8, 2010 to MEPEACE.org Chat 02 May - After-event discussion - Civil Society - How to make it work better

11 May 12, 2010
Reply by Basil Keilani

"No worries :)"

11 May 12, 2010
Reply by Basil Keilani

"Hi, i wanted to correct one statement that should have been mine but was written th…"

Arie Shulov replied May 6, 2010 to MEPEACE.org Chat 02 May - After-event discussion - Civil Society - How to make it work better

11 May 12, 2010
Reply by Basil Keilani

"Dear Neri, dear all, no matter what happens with all the shifty politicians, and ev…"

Arie Shulov replied Feb 1, 2010 to Peace is coming and it brings violence and hate

25 May 3, 2013
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Sicher, ich studiere ja hier :) If you come anytime to Berlin we can meet and improv…"

Arie Shulov replied Dec 2, 2009 to Check out the Berghof Foundation!

2 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Arie Shulov

"Dear Mazin, I find the use of the "fascist" termin not appropriate. I do find this…"

Arie Shulov replied May 25, 2009 to Israelis who seek bringing change this is your moment to act. recognize the Nakba

186 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Luc Hansen

"Dear Smadar, you are over reacting. It seems to me you are looking only on the words…"

Arie Shulov replied May 25, 2009 to Israelis who seek bringing change this is your moment to act. recognize the Nakba

186 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Luc Hansen

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service