mepeace.org

Sunshine Girl's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (152) Replies Latest Activity

"Mazin, Why are you feigning surprise at the statement "No one cares, its Muslims ki…"

Sunshine Girl replied Mar 19, 2009 to Hamas Torture Brings Gaza Reign of Fear - Jason Koutsoukis

34 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"Excellent points above - 2,800 people recently killed in Sril Lanka last 30 days re…"

Sunshine Girl replied Mar 19, 2009 to IDF soldiers: We killed Gaza civilians under lax rules of engagement

27 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Alasdair

"ex-Mulsima is a rebel - the biggest rebellion I can make I think ;> more English…"

Sunshine Girl replied Mar 19, 2009 to Gaza: An Arab-Made Misery by Nonie Darwish

14 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"lol - i'm not Christian and would not like to convert to Christianity or to Jewish i…"

Sunshine Girl replied Mar 19, 2009 to Gaza: An Arab-Made Misery by Nonie Darwish

14 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"Mazin - the name is Sunsine - would you like me to call you Manure or MaZionist inst…"

Sunshine Girl replied Mar 19, 2009 to Hamas Torture Brings Gaza Reign of Fear - Jason Koutsoukis

34 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"Congo is not mentioned much in the Arab media either - and forget about Darfur: Whe…"

34 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"LOL One first good step Israelis and Palestinians change our reality for a better so…"

Sunshine Girl replied Mar 19, 2009 to A Simple Question from an Israeli friend who lives in Hebron - that I can't answer :> - please help

178 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"Sad that the Jews have to do this - I have recently learned much about the ethnic c…"

Sunshine Girl replied Mar 19, 2009 to UJC to pull 110 Jews out of Yemen

3 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Basil Keilani

"Perhaps Arab pride inhibits a basic level of self-reflection....and no offense, but…"

34 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"I think it's painful when we think about Muslim crimes against Muslims. But whitewas…"

34 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service