mepeace.org

Stephanie Chase's Discussions (444)

Discussions Replied To (301) Replies Latest Activity

"ok Awsome! Glad that I understand where you are coming from! :) I am really curious…"

Stephanie Chase replied Aug 28, 2009 to "Boycott Israel"- An interesting article written by Israeli, Neve Gordon

19 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Paul RETI

"Hi Paul. So if I understand you correctly, you are saying that some people chose to…"

Stephanie Chase replied Aug 25, 2009 to "Boycott Israel"- An interesting article written by Israeli, Neve Gordon

19 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Paul RETI

"Also Basil, I find it interesting how you bring bring up the anti-semitism against t…"

Stephanie Chase replied Aug 24, 2009 to "Boycott Israel"- An interesting article written by Israeli, Neve Gordon

19 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Paul RETI

"Hi Basil. Thanks for your response. I am interested to hear why you are against th…"

Stephanie Chase replied Aug 24, 2009 to "Boycott Israel"- An interesting article written by Israeli, Neve Gordon

19 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Paul RETI

"Hi Alexi! I posted something somewhat similar to this (in regards to Israel taking d…"

Stephanie Chase replied Aug 16, 2009 to Economic growth in the West Bank

25 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Hiba

"This sounds interesting. What is/was "Breira?!" Are they still around? Cheers Steph…"

Stephanie Chase replied Aug 13, 2009 to J Street, ADL launch war of words over Obama Israel policy

21 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by A.J.ACIMAN

"Hi Shea. Thanks for replying. I find you viewpoint interesting, since I saw on your…"

Stephanie Chase replied Aug 11, 2009 to In West Bank Settlements, Sign of Hope for a Deal --Interesting Article

7 Aug 15, 2009

"As an American, I am proud to say that I am a supporter and member of J-Street, and…"

Stephanie Chase replied Aug 7, 2009 to J Street, ADL launch war of words over Obama Israel policy

21 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by A.J.ACIMAN

"Also here are some links from the article (on the NY Times Website) to give people a…"

Stephanie Chase replied Aug 6, 2009 to In West Bank Settlements, Sign of Hope for a Deal --Interesting Article

7 Aug 15, 2009

"Also in regards to what I had written above, I mean I did know that there were some…"

Stephanie Chase replied Aug 6, 2009 to In West Bank Settlements, Sign of Hope for a Deal --Interesting Article

7 Aug 15, 2009

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Linda thats me. posted a status
"does anyone come on here these days? I remember when there was lots of interaction."
May 23
Linda thats me. updated their profile
May 1
Linda thats me. posted a status
"Hello, how is everyone??"
Apr 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9
Yousef Aburaiya posted a status
"im looking for friends at usa"
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service