mepeace.org

Kingsley Hartman's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"It is evident that neither you nor Mike or his uncle or anyone else for that matter…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 3, 2012 to Resolving Jerusalem's border disputes

18 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Kingsley Hartman

"autistic. With all due respects to your mother, she must be very confused as to the…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 3, 2012 to Ethnic Cleansing edefined

1 Jan 3, 2012

"I am baffled. What is the fight about. Is it about the Israeli Flag that you conside…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 1, 2012 to Resolving Jerusalem's border disputes

18 Jan 6, 2012

"autistic. Do you believe that Islamopfascists and Holocaust denying individuals or g…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 1, 2012 to Loving Israel to death - Palestinian deniers and the end of the two state solution

39 Jan 1, 2012

"autistic.  West Jerusalem has Arabs living there. Lets not be confused by facts. It…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Jan 1, 2012 to Loving Israel to death - Palestinian deniers and the end of the two state solution

39 Jan 1, 2012

"When WILL THE MODERATORS START ERASING ISRAEL, JEW HATING POSTS?  DO THE MODERATORS…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Dec 30, 2011 to Loving Israel to death - Palestinian deniers and the end of the two state solution

39 Jan 1, 2012

""There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not". - Professor Phili…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Dec 30, 2011 to Loving Israel to death - Palestinian deniers and the end of the two state solution

39 Jan 1, 2012

"autistic socilist.SO NOW YOU ARE RESORTING TO PERSONAL ATTACKS. I am a Zionist, I l…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Dec 28, 2011 to Loving Israel to death - Palestinian deniers and the end of the two state solution

39 Jan 1, 2012

"Autistic Socilist. Can I quote you on that or do I simply rely on the PLO Charter. W…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Dec 28, 2011 to Loving Israel to death - Palestinian deniers and the end of the two state solution

39 Jan 1, 2012

"Neri. This is just the tip of the iceberg as far as Palestinians and Arabs go. Peace…"

Kingsley Hartman replied Dec 25, 2011 to The Impact of Fatah's Declaration on Peace on ground Events

7 Dec 25, 2011

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

izida duranovic updated their profile
Jan 9
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6, 2019
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29, 2019
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4, 2019
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25, 2019
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15, 2019
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9, 2019

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service