mepeace.org

Tanya Kasim's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"I've experienced prejudice in one form or another as a college student who is a mix…"

Tanya Kasim replied Jun 9, 2012 to "Those People Over There Speak A Different Language, They Worship A Different Religion, I Do Not Like Them": Your Personal Story

3 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Tim Upham

"What about the Palestinians' expulsion from their country in 1948? How is that not c…"

Tanya Kasim replied Jan 22, 2012 to Ethnic Cleansing Redefined

10 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ghazi al-Galini

"I haven't been on MEPEACE in a while because I had a lot of stuff to take care of, b…"

Tanya Kasim replied Nov 2, 2011 to The Failures of mepeace

8 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"I saw a video clip of it last summer and I was impressed!"

Tanya Kasim replied Aug 15, 2011 to Non Violent Resistance

63 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Jeff stern

"Hi, Stewart. How are you? I found an interesting review of a book on antiwar.com cal…"

Tanya Kasim replied Aug 13, 2011 to Courageous Palestinian and Israeli peace activists at Nabi Salih resist Occupation

23 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Stewart Mills

"That's the point I was trying to make earlier this year when two guys verbally  atta…"

Tanya Kasim replied Aug 7, 2011 to defend the mepeace.org platform from endless blame game - act locally and think globally

100 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by MICHAEL STOLZ

"I saw that speech on CNN on Tuesday, a few hours before I went to get ready for my y…"

Tanya Kasim replied May 27, 2011 to Uri Avnery: Bibi and the Yo-Yos - Your comments welcome

31 May 31, 2011
Reply by Jeff stern

"That's a good question. I think you should bring it up at tonight's MEPEACE Online P…"

Tanya Kasim replied Mar 20, 2011 to Does mepeace work with the Iraq veterans against war?

1 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Tanya Kasim

"Right on, Basil! We won't always agree on everything, but can we try to get along?"

Tanya Kasim replied Mar 2, 2011 to A note from the moderating team...

5 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Tanya Kasim

"Wow! He wrote those anti-war songs and "This Land Is Your Land". Bless him! Thanks f…"

Tanya Kasim replied Mar 2, 2011 to American singer Pete Seger joins boycott after hearing about bedouin Negev village...

1 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Tanya Kasim

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9
Yousef Aburaiya posted a status
"im looking for friends at usa"
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19
Robert Roberts posted a blog post

All the core elements of an essay

Essays are very important in the life of students. Writing essays may be daunting in one way or the…See More
Feb 12

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service