mepeace.org

Sue Wolpert's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Mazin, I don't know all of the groups on your list but I do know many of them.…"

Sue Wolpert replied Jan 9, 2009 to Why don't we call Hamas to surrander its weapons?

29 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Basil Keilani

"Here in Cleveland there is no Jewish voice for Israel to stop fighting. And there is…"

Sue Wolpert replied Jan 9, 2009 to Why don't we call Hamas to surrander its weapons?

29 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Basil Keilani

"As an American Jew who has long concerned myself with the conflicts of the Middle Ea…"

Sue Wolpert replied Nov 26, 2008 to An Open Letter on the Middle East to President Elect Barack Obama

29 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Earl Prignitz

"I don't think the problem is having the sides agree to terms so much as having a U.S…"

Sue Wolpert replied Aug 8, 2008 to what exactly is pro-israel?

28 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by MKE

"Saliba, I feel sad and mad that I cannot meet you at the peace cafe because you cann…"

Sue Wolpert replied May 21, 2008 to What should we discuss in our Peace Café?

56 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Hiba

"Why not reverse the question? There is is no correct answer, you fill in the blank.…"

Sue Wolpert replied May 19, 2008 to Are Humanistic Zionism, Humanistic Judaism, Humanistic Islam, or Humanistic Islamism possible?

61 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by Yigal D. Kahana

"Q 1)-How can we map all the organizations that are involved and how we service them…"

Sue Wolpert replied May 19, 2008 to What should we discuss in our Peace Café?

56 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Hiba

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service