mepeace.org

Jennifer A. Miskin-Flake's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Is there another link for this, Neri? For some reason, a lot of the text got cut off…"

Jennifer A. Miskin-Flake replied Jun 17, 2010 to While No One's Looking, the Palestinians Are Building a State

10 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"I am not aware of the political details of the region, nor do I have any confidence…"

Jennifer A. Miskin-Flake replied Jun 10, 2010 to Tyrant, dictatorship and peace activists?

38 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Tanya Kasim

"I want to learn Arabic (I only know a very few words); and I would be willing to tea…"

Jennifer A. Miskin-Flake replied May 29, 2010 to Helping Palestinians learn English or Hebrew

13 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Freeman Poritz

"Yay for courage! ~Jennifer"

Jennifer A. Miskin-Flake replied May 29, 2010 to Flotilla Set for Final Leg of Gaza Blockade - Busting Bid

1 May 29, 2010
Reply by Jennifer A. Miskin-Flake

"Wow. My spirit wants to participate, but my "flesh" and circumstances is not certain…"

Jennifer A. Miskin-Flake replied May 28, 2010 to Transformation of MEPEACE

43 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Tanya Kasim

"It is good to hear changes in thinking."

Jennifer A. Miskin-Flake replied May 13, 2010 to Hebron settlers realize violent phase over

6 May 17, 2010
Reply by Tanya Kasim

"I believe that all society begins at the level of the individual human being. Each p…"

Jennifer A. Miskin-Flake replied May 11, 2010 to MEPEACE.org Chat 02 May - After-event discussion - Civil Society - How to make it work better

11 May 12, 2010
Reply by Basil Keilani

"Eyal . . . :) :) :). Once again I can see how you have a talent for viewing the big…"

Jennifer A. Miskin-Flake replied Feb 1, 2010 to My Editorial for CGNews: "With new media we are the media" - What does this mean for Middle East Peace?

16 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Jennifer A. Miskin-Flake

"While Second Life is many things to many people, I personally believe the true mirac…"

Jennifer A. Miskin-Flake replied Nov 1, 2009 to Is second life a first choice to push real change?

4 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"I liked both of your narratives, Sami. Thank you for sharing. I have had and am stil…"

Jennifer A. Miskin-Flake replied May 26, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Thursday
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service