mepeace.org

Tomer Z's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Mepeace has more Palestinian members. And recently the proportion of new Palestinian…"

Tomer Z replied Mar 6, 2009 to A Simple Question from an Israeli friend who lives in Hebron - that I can't answer :> - please help

178 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"what's rude? asserting that there are more Palestinians here or calling "her" out be…"

Tomer Z replied Mar 6, 2009 to A Simple Question from an Israeli friend who lives in Hebron - that I can't answer :> - please help

178 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"about what you are: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll Now your original po…"

178 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"yeah and i bet it is you who gets to define the "correct" way to desire peace... The…"

178 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"There are many more then 227. For one thing many identify themselves as from the "Pa…"

178 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"The author of the article lumps together all of the political parties. Actually ther…"

Tomer Z replied Mar 6, 2009 to ALL ISRAELI—BUT NO PALESTINIAN--LEADERS--ARE READY TO END THE CONFLICT

54 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Mick

"Sunshine, look at this forum, which is built for peacemaking - there are many more P…"

178 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"OK, I want to start the first group going this weekend, so please sign up if you hav…"

Tomer Z replied Mar 6, 2009 to A peace process you can actually help create!

32 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Tomer Z

"Mazin thanks, have a look at the site sign up process and let me know what you think."

Tomer Z replied Mar 6, 2009 to A peace process you can actually help create!

32 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Tomer Z

"OK, I changed the sign up process a little bit, let me know what you guys think!"

Tomer Z replied Feb 24, 2009 to A peace process you can actually help create!

32 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Tomer Z

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9
Yousef Aburaiya posted a status
"im looking for friends at usa"
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19
Robert Roberts posted a blog post

All the core elements of an essay

Essays are very important in the life of students. Writing essays may be daunting in one way or the…See More
Feb 12

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service