mepeace.org

Dan Smith's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (156) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi,   For once I agree with you in general this is true.... The issue is when you pu…"

Dan Smith replied Feb 16, 2011 to Is this REALLY a peace site or just a way to bash Israel?

66 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Basil Keilani

"Susan - Why do you and Arabs on the world blame all their problems on the Jews?  Ahm…"

Dan Smith replied Feb 16, 2011 to Is this REALLY a peace site or just a way to bash Israel?

66 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Basil Keilani

"The Palestinians only have their Arab brethren to blame for their situation.  They d…"

Dan Smith replied Feb 15, 2011 to Is this REALLY a peace site or just a way to bash Israel?

66 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Basil Keilani

"Are you trying to justify a death sentence to anyone who sells land to a Jew? Let me…"

Dan Smith replied Feb 14, 2011 to Is this REALLY a peace site or just a way to bash Israel?

66 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Basil Keilani

"I appreciate your very constructive comments."

Dan Smith replied Feb 14, 2011 to Is this REALLY a peace site or just a way to bash Israel?

66 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Basil Keilani

"Dont know how accurate that is when Iranian government was overturn - all connection…"

66 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Basil Keilani

"Just for your information Tanya -   The term "anti-Semite" was coined in Germany in…"

Dan Smith replied Feb 4, 2011 to Is this REALLY a peace site or just a way to bash Israel?

66 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Basil Keilani

"You know If I were to say that " I recognize not all Arabs condone the killing of Je…"

Dan Smith replied Feb 2, 2011 to Is this REALLY a peace site or just a way to bash Israel?

66 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Basil Keilani

""The Israeli government receives unconditional support from the UN and US. That is w…"

Dan Smith replied Feb 1, 2011 to Is this REALLY a peace site or just a way to bash Israel?

66 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Basil Keilani

"Hi,   I think your comparision to south Africa is not very accurate... Black residen…"

Dan Smith replied Feb 1, 2011 to Is this REALLY a peace site or just a way to bash Israel?

66 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Basil Keilani

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service