mepeace.org

Jeff stern's Discussions (440)

Discussions Replied To (411) Replies Latest Activity

"Gaza Rally today "

Jeff stern replied Dec 14, 2014 to Gaza today

303 May 24, 2015
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"I believe the offer at Taba was about 97% of west bank with Arab areas of Jerusalem…"

Jeff stern replied Nov 21, 2014 to Uri Avnery: "Two Speeches"

6 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Jeff stern

"How about the right of return of the 700,000 Jews kicked out of Arab countries?  Lik…"

Jeff stern replied Nov 14, 2014 to Uri Avnery: "Two Speeches"

6 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Jeff stern

"Regarding purchasing land... Israeli Arabs can purchase land controlled by Israel pe…"

Jeff stern replied Nov 13, 2014 to What or where is the middle east conflict between Israel and Palestine in reality really all about?

113 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Jeff stern

"Basil- what about good will from Palestinians?  why is that not an issue as well...…"

Jeff stern replied Nov 13, 2014 to Uri Avnery: "Two Speeches"

6 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Jeff stern

"I have no patients for word games with you regarding me being bigoted towards Muslim…"

Jeff stern replied Nov 12, 2014 to What or where is the middle east conflict between Israel and Palestine in reality really all about?

113 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Jeff stern

"My point was there was a hit and run, there is zero proof, at least from what I saw…"

Jeff stern replied Nov 11, 2014 to What or where is the middle east conflict between Israel and Palestine in reality really all about?

113 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Jeff stern

"Regarding the Palestinian girl, terrible tragedy and a car accident, no one claimed…"

Jeff stern replied Nov 9, 2014 to What or where is the middle east conflict between Israel and Palestine in reality really all about?

113 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Jeff stern

"I agree - many Arabs who go on the temple mount call for teh destruction of Israel,…"

Jeff stern replied Nov 9, 2014 to What or where is the middle east conflict between Israel and Palestine in reality really all about?

113 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Jeff stern

"Temple mount is the Holiest place in the word for Jews... Orthodox Jews believe that…"

Jeff stern replied Nov 5, 2014 to What or where is the middle east conflict between Israel and Palestine in reality really all about?

113 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Jeff stern

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service