mepeace.org

lindsey's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

""we are the equivalent of black people of the 1950s in the US South" No, you're not…"

lindsey replied Nov 16, 2009 to How can we include in our future the guys who hate us? Can peace be one sided?

68 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"1.) The natural outcome of oppression is NOT hatred. Look at Martin Luther King Jr.…"

lindsey replied Nov 15, 2009 to How can we include in our future the guys who hate us? Can peace be one sided?

68 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"stop hating! it's not that hard to do... if hate is our problem, we must combat it…"

lindsey replied Nov 15, 2009 to How can we include in our future the guys who hate us? Can peace be one sided?

68 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

""How can we include in our future the guys who hate us?" I don't think we can! I th…"

lindsey replied Nov 12, 2009 to How can we include in our future the guys who hate us? Can peace be one sided?

68 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"thanks, it's a very nice group=)"

lindsey replied Nov 12, 2009 to A friendly meeting platform for Israelis and Iranis on facebook

11 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by lindsey

"Experienced by BOTH sides, just depends on WHEN. Being displaced from lands is the w…"

lindsey replied Aug 26, 2009 to The Voice of the Tribe.

20 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"If Palestinians are indigenous, than what are Jews, whom are descended from the same…"

lindsey replied Aug 26, 2009 to The Voice of the Tribe.

20 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"I guess my personal opinion is that protest against demolitions should be done in th…"

lindsey replied Aug 20, 2009 to Free Ezra Nawi

24 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Paul RETI

"I didn't mean to judge "the other side," and I don't like to think in "sides." I'm o…"

lindsey replied Aug 20, 2009 to checkpoints - atara-birzeit - machsom

21 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"I'm not sure who died and made the UN G0d, but I sure missed this event. And interna…"

lindsey replied Aug 16, 2009 to A new (and bold) category! Let's talk about it...

27 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Angele Lourice Clark born Rabba

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service