mepeace.org

seansmom's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"There have been "talks" for 61 years. I don't believe in them. The Israeli people wh…"

seansmom replied Jan 7, 2010 to Israel believes Abbas on the verge of agreeing to peace talks..

49 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by mika laiho

"So I wonder how to change Israeli government policy from this encroachment and resou…"

seansmom replied Jan 7, 2010 to What are your thoughts on calling Israel an 'Apartheid State'? Is the Barrier an 'Apartheid Wall' or a 'Security Fence'?

233 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Ohad Bracha

"If Jews can appreciate and learn from the indigenous culture of the land that they h…"

seansmom replied Jan 7, 2010 to defend the mepeace.org platform from endless blame game - act locally and think globally

100 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by MICHAEL STOLZ

"well said Lilia!"

seansmom replied Jan 7, 2010 to defend the mepeace.org platform from endless blame game - act locally and think globally

100 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by MICHAEL STOLZ

"Hi Lilia, They (the western powers) have already created the Jewish state. The confl…"

seansmom replied Jan 6, 2010 to What are your thoughts on calling Israel an 'Apartheid State'? Is the Barrier an 'Apartheid Wall' or a 'Security Fence'?

233 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Ohad Bracha

"Far as I know Abbas's term in office has expired."

seansmom replied Jan 6, 2010 to Israel believes Abbas on the verge of agreeing to peace talks..

49 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by mika laiho

"A post card from the 19th century showing the rich mix of ethnic and religious types…"

seansmom replied Jan 4, 2010 to What are your thoughts on calling Israel an 'Apartheid State'? Is the Barrier an 'Apartheid Wall' or a 'Security Fence'?

233 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Ohad Bracha

"I love that John Lennon song too. My favorite is "Peace Train" by Yusef Islam (Cat S…"

seansmom replied Jan 3, 2010 to Do you have a favorite peace song?

154 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Basil Keilani

"Apartheid has a definition... Carter described Israeli apartheid already, can't take…"

seansmom replied Jan 3, 2010 to What are your thoughts on calling Israel an 'Apartheid State'? Is the Barrier an 'Apartheid Wall' or a 'Security Fence'?

233 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Ohad Bracha

"Hello Michael, I hope you don't mind my reponse. What made and still makes the Europ…"

seansmom replied Jan 3, 2010 to defend the mepeace.org platform from endless blame game - act locally and think globally

100 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by MICHAEL STOLZ

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service