mepeace.org

Hannah MeenErhabi Nesbit's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I speak English, Spanish, and Arabic, but might want to learn Hebrew in the future b…"

Hannah MeenErhabi Nesbit replied Feb 13, 2009 to Who speaks hebrew, who speaks arabic among Peacemakers ?

74 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Adam BEN YEHUDA

"YES!! This is really happening. We thought Aparthied in South Africa would never end…"

Hannah MeenErhabi Nesbit replied Feb 4, 2009 to South African dockworkers announce ban on Israeli ship

2 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Hannah MeenErhabi Nesbit

"FYI, Noam was able to get a visa to go to Venezuela this semester by talking to the…"

Hannah MeenErhabi Nesbit replied Jan 26, 2009 to Bolivia cuts ties with Israel, seeks genocide charges against Israeli officials

42 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Ron

"Just a word to all the anti-Zionist Jews out there: THANK YOU for all you do. You re…"

Hannah MeenErhabi Nesbit replied Jan 11, 2009 to Israeli citizens calling upon international community to stop Israel

31 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Sunshine Girl

"Paul, check out these sources for lists of international laws that Israel is in viol…"

Hannah MeenErhabi Nesbit replied Dec 4, 2008 to UN Assembly President Calls for Boycott of Israel

11 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Paul RETI

"The Palestinian call for Boycott/Divestment/Sanctions is a non-violent movement dire…"

Hannah MeenErhabi Nesbit replied Dec 4, 2008 to UN Assembly President Calls for Boycott of Israel

11 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Paul RETI

"Ahlan Yigal, you asked where there are mosques turned into bars in Israel-- there is…"

Hannah MeenErhabi Nesbit replied Nov 3, 2008 to Join the Campaign: A Museum of Tolerance built on top of a Muslim Cemetery in Jerusalem? Hard to Believe?

45 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"This is sickly hilarious. The most American thing I can think of. Has anyone ever be…"

Hannah MeenErhabi Nesbit replied Oct 31, 2008 to Join the Campaign: A Museum of Tolerance built on top of a Muslim Cemetery in Jerusalem? Hard to Believe?

45 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"If you look back to my post, you'll see I said I was talking about Ashkenazi Jews, i…"

Hannah MeenErhabi Nesbit replied Oct 27, 2008 to "Jews require a Jewish state in order to be free"

100 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Wael_

"HISTORICALLY, yes, Jews were seen as a separate race, but today benefit from white p…"

Hannah MeenErhabi Nesbit replied Oct 23, 2008 to "Jews require a Jewish state in order to be free"

100 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Wael_

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9
Yousef Aburaiya posted a status
"im looking for friends at usa"
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19
Robert Roberts posted a blog post

All the core elements of an essay

Essays are very important in the life of students. Writing essays may be daunting in one way or the…See More
Feb 12

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service