mepeace.org

Shahdan Assilun's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"i understand the meaning of war and violence " and still do " ,,, you didn't face de…"

Shahdan Assilun replied Jan 4, 2009 to Israel's actions in Gaza is an act of self-defense == Morally and legally

218 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by TONY RANSOM

"Paul by your words you are insulting all the jew people who believes there religion…"

Shahdan Assilun replied Jan 4, 2009 to Israel's actions in Gaza is an act of self-defense == Morally and legally

218 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by TONY RANSOM

"your students dissapointed that i don't speak french ,,, i will try to learn some ,,,"

Shahdan Assilun replied Sep 14, 2008 to Who speaks hebrew, who speaks arabic among Peacemakers ?

74 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Adam BEN YEHUDA

"Noa . i have group there i'm giving the kids information about turkey .. and vincent…"

Shahdan Assilun replied Sep 14, 2008 to Who speaks hebrew, who speaks arabic among Peacemakers ?

74 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Adam BEN YEHUDA

"she speackes turkish - kurdish also she never been to israel before cause she afraid…"

Shahdan Assilun replied Sep 12, 2008 to Who speaks hebrew, who speaks arabic among Peacemakers ?

74 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Adam BEN YEHUDA

"first cause my mother is Jew - and i have many israeli friends and i'd to speak with…"

Shahdan Assilun replied Sep 12, 2008 to Who speaks hebrew, who speaks arabic among Peacemakers ?

74 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Adam BEN YEHUDA

"hi vincent, i'm learning hebrew - and i speak arabic " no perfect "- turkish - kurd…"

Shahdan Assilun replied Sep 11, 2008 to Who speaks hebrew, who speaks arabic among Peacemakers ?

74 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Adam BEN YEHUDA

"hi Jc and Shaul , i support you both cause from my point i see that these guys are…"

Shahdan Assilun replied Sep 10, 2008 to The problem with Arab peacemakers

46 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Nasser Abdelhadi

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Linda thats me. posted a status
"does anyone come on here these days? I remember when there was lots of interaction."
May 23
Linda thats me. updated their profile
May 1
Linda thats me. posted a status
"Hello, how is everyone??"
Apr 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9
Yousef Aburaiya posted a status
"im looking for friends at usa"
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service