mepeace.org

Igor Gonev's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (249) Replies Latest Activity

"Mazin: What kind of "ism" does Hamas practice? Should Israel outlaw this? I am so…"

Igor Gonev replied May 7, 2009 to Israel begins revoking Arab citizenship rights

117 May 14, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"Mazin The Israeli public has sent a resounding--NO---to this proposal and Lieberman…"

Igor Gonev replied May 7, 2009 to Will Israelis ever accept the Arab Peace Initiative?

40 May 11, 2009
Reply by Basil Keilani

"Chances of this is small to none. I understand the Arabs are rewriting this "peace i…"

Igor Gonev replied May 7, 2009 to Will Israelis ever accept the Arab Peace Initiative?

40 May 11, 2009
Reply by Basil Keilani

"NERI I was not aware that asking rhetorical questions was insulting. Why is Mazin st…"

Igor Gonev replied May 2, 2009 to Palestinians and Jews CAN Live Peacefully as Equals in One Democratic State

139 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Michael Weis

"Mazin How many Jews live in Jordan. Do you know why none? How many of them are citi…"

Igor Gonev replied May 1, 2009 to Palestinians and Jews CAN Live Peacefully as Equals in One Democratic State

139 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Michael Weis

"Do Jews have he right in law to buy land in Jordan ? Or did they have a right o buy…"

Igor Gonev replied May 1, 2009 to Palestinians and Jews CAN Live Peacefully as Equals in One Democratic State

139 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Michael Weis

"Construction has begun on new Jewish housing near Arab al-Suahara with permission fr…"

Igor Gonev replied Apr 27, 2009 to

just now

"Sami: I have not heard this. Who is annexing, from whom, for what purpose and when…"

Igor Gonev replied Apr 27, 2009 to

just now

"COREY. Two great places in Toronto. SABABA and JERUSALEM. Both run by Jordanians."

Igor Gonev replied Apr 27, 2009 to All about Kebab

15 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Chase

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service