mepeace.org

Igor Gonev's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (249) Replies Latest Activity

"Dr Mariyam Do we therefore agree that what I have stated is correct but in your opin…"

Igor Gonev replied Jun 7, 2012 to Friend-a-Soldier website: It is relativly new but it needs attention!!!.

50 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Igor Gonev

"It would seem that you believe that peace is the domain of peace groups and in its c…"

Igor Gonev replied Jun 7, 2012 to Friend-a-Soldier website: It is relativly new but it needs attention!!!.

50 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Igor Gonev

"On the anniversary of the second Arab attempt to push Jews into the sea, you seem to…"

Igor Gonev replied Jun 6, 2012 to Friend-a-Soldier website: It is relativly new but it needs attention!!!.

50 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Igor Gonev

"Today is the 45th anniversary of the 6 day war. We must look at that event for what…"

Igor Gonev replied Jun 6, 2012 to Friend-a-Soldier website: It is relativly new but it needs attention!!!.

50 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Igor Gonev

"Tim. That is the nature of the beast. Hear no evil. See no evil and Speak no evil. A…"

Igor Gonev replied Jun 3, 2012 to Uri Avnery - "YOU are Fed Up?" - Comments Welcome

15 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Sussan

"Tim: You forgot to throw in the cost of bread. It would have as much relevance as yo…"

Igor Gonev replied Jun 3, 2012 to Continuing Problems in the Mideast

14 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Igor Gonev

"I guess in a roundabout way ,you are trying to state that you did mean Islam as "bac…"

14 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Igor Gonev

"Tim: I am really very amused by your seemingly unprovoked outburst. Your "Jewish mot…"

Igor Gonev replied Jun 3, 2012 to Uri Avnery - "YOU are Fed Up?" - Comments Welcome

15 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Sussan

"I presume that when you talk about "backwards medieval thinking" you are referring t…"

14 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Igor Gonev

"Sussan: I would be interested in finding out what Gaza spends on a per capita basis…"

Igor Gonev replied May 31, 2012 to Friend-a-Soldier website: It is relativly new but it needs attention!!!.

50 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Igor Gonev

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

izida duranovic updated their profile
Jan 9
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6, 2019
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29, 2019
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4, 2019
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25, 2019
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15, 2019
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9, 2019

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service