mepeace.org

Peace_maker's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"we must not seek power in those who we seek help in government but have power in our…"

Peace_maker replied Apr 17, 2009 to Peace and Harmony: Ideas and quotes from various cultures and traditions

25 May 10, 2009
Reply by HYaari

"hello Paul, Peter Segar the one for peace a singer in his own time wrote about on p…"

Peace_maker replied Apr 17, 2009 to Peace and Harmony: Ideas and quotes from various cultures and traditions

25 May 10, 2009
Reply by HYaari

"never will be what we would call for peace living in hate not excepting any thing di…"

Peace_maker replied Mar 20, 2009 to A Simple Question from an Israeli friend who lives in Hebron - that I can't answer :> - please help

178 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"every buddy suffers when it come to Palestinians being push off the land by a non pe…"

Peace_maker replied Mar 20, 2009 to A Simple Question from an Israeli friend who lives in Hebron - that I can't answer :> - please help

178 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"the whole conflict has to stop and to think about not hatinging each other and using…"

Peace_maker replied Feb 6, 2009 to why did any country did not step in to stop the carnage what had happen in Palestine

40 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Peace_maker

"well it takes the two sides to stop who ever wants to be.. the main thing to have th…"

Peace_maker replied Feb 6, 2009 to why did any country did not step in to stop the carnage what had happen in Palestine

40 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Peace_maker

"if Israel had not build a war may be it would not been this way...but for all the ki…"

Peace_maker replied Feb 5, 2009 to why did any country did not step in to stop the carnage what had happen in Palestine

40 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Peace_maker

"yes exactly Basil.." I had always believed in a Jewish State..But as to the Jewish I…"

Peace_maker replied Feb 5, 2009 to why did any country did not step in to stop the carnage what had happen in Palestine

40 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Peace_maker

"Basil I agree as I had stated long back to Paul that there should be a Palestinian s…"

Peace_maker replied Feb 4, 2009 to why did any country did not step in to stop the carnage what had happen in Palestine

40 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Peace_maker

"by what I just read from this statement it would make Nazism come to rise with those…"

Peace_maker replied Feb 3, 2009 to A letter to the citizens of Gaza from a concerned neighbor == From David Rosenblatt (Sarigim, Israel == Jan. 9th, 2009)

62 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Matt

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service