mepeace.org

Wael_'s Discussions (341)

Discussions Replied To (324) Replies Latest Activity

"there is so much truth in this post -- but lets look at the psychology of the situat…"

Wael_ replied Jan 11, 2010 to defend the mepeace.org platform from endless blame game - act locally and think globally

100 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by MICHAEL STOLZ

"Thanks for staying in the positive path Nari .. Last week I met young Palestinian ma…"

Wael_ replied Aug 10, 2009 to We cannot blame the blamers its their "truth" after all.

224 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Thanks for the hint Paul. Then the question is: What can we do today, what we was n…"

Wael_ replied Jul 11, 2009 to We cannot blame the blamers its their "truth" after all.

224 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Neri, I spend the lat 20 min. looking for an antonym for "blame" without any success…"

Wael_ replied Jul 11, 2009 to We cannot blame the blamers its their "truth" after all.

224 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"the attached video show one-sided biased position. I was chocked and sad to see othe…"

Wael_ replied Jun 27, 2009 to Did you listen to Obama ? What do you think?

75 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

".. Jewish person will often get along with some Palestinians more than other Jews.…"

Wael_ replied Jun 20, 2009 to Why aren't Jews outraged by Israeli occupation? Antony Loewenstein

23 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Sami, it is late now, but saw your response .. I know how complicated the situation…"

Wael_ replied Jun 18, 2009 to Did you listen to Obama ? What do you think?

75 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"my thought i have posted on ipeace "Obama-Israel-Palestine: Own homeworks and the wi…"

Wael_ replied Jun 16, 2009 to Did you listen to Obama ? What do you think?

75 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"after many years of research I found out, that we have a fundamental and key issue b…"

Wael_ replied Jun 1, 2009 to We cannot blame the blamers its their "truth" after all.

224 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"interesting, I was speaking with a friend you may know (Fadi S.) this morning the sa…"

Wael_ replied May 2, 2009 to We cannot blame the blamers its their "truth" after all.

224 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Neri Bar-On

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service