mepeace.org

Faris Bin Sultan's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Corey, I totally understand your point, however the centrality that religious bel…"

Faris Bin Sultan replied Jan 26, 2010 to The main obstacles to peace

85 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Sussan

"The "obstacles" are purely the result of one key fact. This conflict is based on a r…"

Faris Bin Sultan replied Jan 25, 2010 to The main obstacles to peace

85 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Sussan

"I must agree with you Basil. Double Standards are what characterise the internationa…"

Faris Bin Sultan replied Jan 22, 2009 to Israel's actions in Gaza is an act of self-defense == Morally and legally

218 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by TONY RANSOM

"The fact is, although you many of you seem to hate HAMAS, they are the legally elect…"

Faris Bin Sultan replied Jan 21, 2009 to Israel's actions in Gaza is an act of self-defense == Morally and legally

218 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by TONY RANSOM

"I am afraid Aurora you speak as though Hamas is the only party in the conflict that…"

Faris Bin Sultan replied Jan 20, 2009 to Israel's actions in Gaza is an act of self-defense == Morally and legally

218 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by TONY RANSOM

"The simple fact is, the brutal actions of the State of Israel demonstrates little mo…"

Faris Bin Sultan replied Jan 12, 2009 to Israel's actions in Gaza is an act of self-defense == Morally and legally

218 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by TONY RANSOM

"Yes exactly! The Israeli's supposed reason for this attack is a COMPLETE joke! I can…"

Faris Bin Sultan replied Jan 12, 2009 to Just imagine

1 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Faris Bin Sultan

"I am sorry Paul but you cannot just state that "Manufacturing and using predictable…"

Faris Bin Sultan replied Jan 11, 2009 to Israel's actions in Gaza is an act of self-defense == Morally and legally

218 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by TONY RANSOM

"Paul, I accept that the job of the armed forces is to protect the citizens of its co…"

Faris Bin Sultan replied Jan 11, 2009 to Israel's actions in Gaza is an act of self-defense == Morally and legally

218 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by TONY RANSOM

"Stewart, Where there is oppression there shall be resistance. I know it is hard for…"

Faris Bin Sultan replied Jan 9, 2009 to Israel's actions in Gaza is an act of self-defense == Morally and legally

218 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by TONY RANSOM

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service