mepeace.org

Aviva Weisgal's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Aviva Weisgal Israel"

Aviva Weisgal replied Dec 14, 2008 to

just now

"You are truly doing interesting work. I am sitting closer to the eye of the storm, a…"

Aviva Weisgal replied Dec 13, 2008 to

just now

"The Negev Forum for Co-Existence and Equality is organizing a trip to Akko tomorrow,…"

Aviva Weisgal replied Oct 20, 2008 to Sukka of Peace and Reconciliation in Akko

15 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Aviva Weisgal

"This is the difference between us, and I don't mean this to sound like a put-down. T…"

Aviva Weisgal replied Sep 25, 2008 to How Do We Do It? (Israelis who want to look like we support peace and justice, but don't really...)

18 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Seth Levy

"I studied in Sedrot, and have friends in the south. I know there are many people (th…"

Aviva Weisgal replied Sep 25, 2008 to How Do We Do It? (Israelis who want to look like we support peace and justice, but don't really...)

18 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Seth Levy

"Too, I was with the Anarchists Against the Wall (though I don't agree with everythin…"

18 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Seth Levy

"I am here: Knowing that everytime there is a violent act against an Israeli, there w…"

18 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Seth Levy

"My kibbutz, not much of one nowadays (due to many changes with the priciples, and th…"

Aviva Weisgal replied Sep 4, 2008 to Brighter future for Arabs and Jews in the school that teaches peace

14 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Abed khalil

"Go to this site http://nswas.org/ to find out about the forerunners of this concept.…"

Aviva Weisgal replied Sep 3, 2008 to Brighter future for Arabs and Jews in the school that teaches peace

14 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Abed khalil

"I would love to come to this meeting, but a good friend of mine (more like a brother…"

Aviva Weisgal replied Aug 11, 2008 to הזמנה לקפה שלום An invite to a Peace Café دعوة إلى السلام كافي

73 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Neri Bar-On

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

izida duranovic updated their profile
Jan 9
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6, 2019
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29, 2019
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4, 2019
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25, 2019
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15, 2019
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9, 2019

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service