mepeace.org

Larry Snider's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I wrote an article for Common Ground about two months ago and the thesis was that th…"

Larry Snider replied Jun 27, 2010 to How to end occupation and help make peace?

13 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Ohad Bracha

"The anger, fear and hatred of both sides must be overcome by both the politicians an…"

Larry Snider replied May 21, 2010 to Fayyad rolls up sleeves to build Palestinian state

157 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"All I can tell you is that it was obvious the man we met on the last day of March 20…"

Larry Snider replied Apr 28, 2010 to Fayyad rolls up sleeves to build Palestinian state

157 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Many Israelis/Palestinians are aware that Fayyad did an interview that appeared in H…"

Larry Snider replied Apr 5, 2010 to Fayyad rolls up sleeves to build Palestinian state

157 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"The group that I coordinate, Interfaith Community for Middle East Peace brought Rabb…"

Larry Snider replied Mar 14, 2010 to Settler/Palestinian Dialogue and Action- Justified Cooperation??

4 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Larry Snider

"An old friend of mine, a wonderful Israeli peace activist was standing with the Wome…"

Larry Snider replied Mar 6, 2010 to Friday March 5, 2010

16 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"I will try to reply to both Ohad and Patrick. The stakes are larger and on a certain…"

Larry Snider replied Jan 29, 2010 to My Editorial for CGNews: "With new media we are the media" - What does this mean for Middle East Peace?

16 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Jennifer A. Miskin-Flake

"Eyal, It is important to applaud your continuing efforts and to use all my initiati…"

Larry Snider replied Jan 29, 2010 to My Editorial for CGNews: "With new media we are the media" - What does this mean for Middle East Peace?

16 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Jennifer A. Miskin-Flake

"Dear Basil, There is no doubt that I am a cheerleader for peace, (although without…"

Larry Snider replied Jan 9, 2010 to Israel believes Abbas on the verge of agreeing to peace talks..

49 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by mika laiho

"Dear Basil and Salameh, I believe there is a part of almost every politician and vi…"

Larry Snider replied Jan 9, 2010 to Israel believes Abbas on the verge of agreeing to peace talks..

49 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by mika laiho

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Thursday
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service