mepeace.org

Adnan A. Khuffash's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Is peace a commodity needed to promoted to convince others to buy? Or is it an inter…"

Adnan A. Khuffash replied Aug 1, 2009 to The Peace within us

49 May 8, 2014
Reply by Ibrahem Ellouh

"What if we stop caring what the world thinks and who sides with who and actually dea…"

Adnan A. Khuffash replied Jul 10, 2009 to Stereotype Thinking

9 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Mr. Neri, I do agree with you, I strongly believe that, parties to the conflict, hav…"

Adnan A. Khuffash replied Jul 9, 2009 to The Palestinians At A Pivotal Crossroads

14 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Hadi Al Bahra

"Mr. Fred, Actually , once I read the scenarios, I’m really curious about more clarif…"

Adnan A. Khuffash replied Jul 8, 2009 to The Palestinians At A Pivotal Crossroads

14 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Hadi Al Bahra

"Dear Mr. Alon, It's good article with good ideas have to be considered when to come…"

Adnan A. Khuffash replied Jul 7, 2009 to The Palestinians At A Pivotal Crossroads

14 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Hadi Al Bahra

"السيد محمود ابو لبن تحية حقيقة ارى تشابه كبير بين العوامل المشار اليها في مقالك وبين…"

Adnan A. Khuffash replied Jul 6, 2009 to العوامل الأساسية التي تساعد في تحقيق عملية السلام في العالم و خاصة في الشرق الأوسط

29 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Mahmoud Abu-Laban

"please accept my own translation ! Mr. Dror, Good evening; Regarding to the issues…"

Adnan A. Khuffash replied Jul 6, 2009 to العوامل الأساسية التي تساعد في تحقيق عملية السلام في العالم و خاصة في الشرق الأوسط

29 Jul 7, 2009

"السيد درور ، مساء الخير بالنسبة للنقاط المثارة في هذا الموضوع ، اسمح لي ان اقدم وجهة…"

29 Jul 7, 2009

"I wonder, why we, the Arabs and the Palestinians use to describe the peace process a…"

Adnan A. Khuffash replied Jun 3, 2009 to Mr. Abbas Goes to Washington

50 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Luc Hansen

"Well, Mr. Mazen , so you think among those you've described as "thuggish" and" tiny"…"

Adnan A. Khuffash replied Jun 3, 2009 to Mr. Abbas Goes to Washington

50 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Luc Hansen

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9
Yousef Aburaiya posted a status
"im looking for friends at usa"
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19
Robert Roberts posted a blog post

All the core elements of an essay

Essays are very important in the life of students. Writing essays may be daunting in one way or the…See More
Feb 12

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service